Agreed, I'll probably register that one

Comment

bbadmins sounds good, expect me to be a regular member

Comment

expect me to be a regular as well

Comment

Originally posted by heretic
            expect me to be a regular as well
            Aren't you adminning it though? If you are, I would've thought you should've been a regular

Comment

yeah, admintalk.com sounds broad, but it was one of the best there

bbadmins sounds good too, way better
              Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Its available, so register it quickly!
                Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

Originally posted by N9ne

Aren't you adminning it though? If you are, I would've thought you should've been a regular

Comment

I will also be a regular as I think I am adminning too. I love the name bbadmins.com. Very good choice!

Comment

Guys right now I don't know who's going to be an admin and mod.

I think we should head over to forums like phpbb and UBB and others and post this idea.

No need to tell them we are all vBulletin users as that will just create problems and the board will never get off the ground.

Just say what we're out to do and that we have a server, forum software, domain, etc.

As far as admins go, heretic is one for sure, as well as me (at least I would hope I would be...)

That's all I know so far...Let's see what kind of response we get from other forums, or is that not a good idea?

Comment

I think we should wait until we have launched the site before posting at any of the other boards. The reason I say is that we're going to get people volunteer to help out, or hang around the temp board we have now, and just assume that we're going to use "their board" (or spam us to use it) and it could throw off the organisation of it. People might expect us to use a certain board purely because we've posted on that board's... uh... boards :P

I think, by all means, post at other boards when the site is finished - but we should make it clear that we're advertising it not because it runs a certain forum software but because it's a resource intended specifically for them.

And I like bbadmins.com Not as catchy as admintalk but more descriptive

Comment

Anybody else have an opinion on this?

Comment

ditto, i say wait
                            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

As I posted on the temp board, I feel we should wait first. We know there is a genuine intrest.

Comment

Update: Domain has been bought

bbadmins.com

is the domain.

Hosting should take place soon, and it'll take the standard 24-72 hours for the domain to propegate. Don't bug me if it's not up in 72 hours

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X