Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably the best thread ever

http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showth...5&pagenumber=1

a long read, but once you get into it, it draws you back... I'm VERY interested in UE now

I'm on page 6..lol. It's kinda interesting...
    - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

about page 8 or 9 things get VERY intresting

Comment

JEEBUS! I read the whole damn thing (replied and subscribed too). This guy is my hero! (Nait).

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
        http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

This is all I could make out after processing it through PS. "Hillo"? I cant make out the first blotchy thing though.
          forums: pcfx.cc
          gallery: here

Comment

Thanks alot heretic. You just made me waste 2 hours of my life reading that damn thread!!

J/K. Great read. I want to see the hobbits!
            Well, there it is.
            - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

here in DC we have somethign similiar called midgetville, I should go there one day

Comment

I just read the whole thing too... that guy has some ballz - I woulda been creaped doing half the **** he pulls.
                Cons

Comment

he did happen to be armed to the teeth too

Comment

Unbelievable story. Great link Heretic. I should probably get some work done now.

Comment

im reading right now, thanks for the link, i eat up stuff like this . we have alot of places like this where i live. i sould go look around them one day.. tho they are not watched by the army its been ages scence someone went into them

Comment

That is pretty interesting...I gotta get ready and go, but when I get back home tonight I'll definitely be reading this...

Comment

COOL. I've done a little UE -- underneath our University there are lots of steam tunnels but unfortunately nothing terribly cool. I used to work for the University as a network technician (setting up the Ciscos, plugging jacks in, fibre, etc.) and for some reason the Uni found it necessary to put the routers in the attics or otherwise off-limits areas of really old buildings (one used to be a mental facility and the router was in an old 'cell'!!). They'd build a steel-reinforced room for them, add air conditioners, etc - in a barn for crying out loud.

Anyway, as a gun owner I am not too proud of them randomly carrying weapons and shooting at things inside of tunnels (what if it was a person? An animal wasn't going to hurt them at that point) when their lives were not being threatened.

Still, I find myself carrying simply because you have no clue who you're going to meet up with in there (e.g. satanist people who made the pentagrams MIGHT be there when you are) so to anyone who goes out there do NOT go alone (esp. if you get hurt, you're dead!) and not without some form of protection (flashlite + OC in the LEAST). With everything -- stay safe!
                          Matt
                          Sybase DBA / PHP fanatic
                          Sybase v. MySQL v. Oracle | Why I don't like MySQL | Download Sybase TODAY! | Visit DBForums.com!

Comment

Originally posted by MattR
                            Anyway, as a gun owner I am not too proud of them randomly carrying weapons and shooting at things inside of tunnels (what if it was a person? An animal wasn't going to hurt them at that point) when their lives were not being threatened.
                            I can imagine someone being startled and pulls their gun by accident... The results might not be pretty.
                            Well, there it is.
                            - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Damn, I read it last night, and it spooked me out so much, that I didn't dare go to sleep until it started getting light out. Not that I thought a ghost would come, but I was having nightmarish thoughts, and nightmares terrify me. I totally freak out when having nightmares (or nightterrors as I call em ).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X