Clear All

• IDN
    replied
    yeah if my forum still goes strong when the license gives up, ill buy

Leave a comment:

• thinkjose
    replied
    Originally posted by PPN
    Its probably cause Jelsoft makes such a big issue about pirated boards but never hear of the results. Maybe we could post a figure, ie. number of pirated boards reported to date is x and number of pirated boards closed to date is y.
    Bingo..

I won't renew... Imma buy in December.

*is scared*

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    Originally posted by Anime-loo
    even tho i would love to know this i dont think its wise, if the number is low many might decided to use warez insted of buying the software
    Im sure Jelsoft could embelish a little

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Try to be forgetful next February, will ya?

Leave a comment:

• heretic
    replied
    Originally posted by freddie
    If you don't and your forum is still active after 12-21-2002 6:56pm, see what happens as I am going to make sure to not forget this thread.

owned

Leave a comment:

• Anime-loo
    replied
    Originally posted by PPN
    They think we probably hire mafia style hitmen to take out people who dont agree to remove pirated boards

Its probably cause Jelsoft makes such a big issue about pirated boards but never hear of the results. Maybe we could post a figure, ie. number of pirated boards reported to date is x and number of pirated boards closed to date is y.
    even tho i would love to know this i dont think its wise, if the number is low many might decided to use warez insted of buying the software

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    They think we probably hire mafia style hitmen to take out people who dont agree to remove pirated boards

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I've never understood why some people assume that Jelsoft is this all-powerful entity that can smite down pirated forums with a simple wave of their mighty hands. Nor do I understand why anyone would seriously consider not renewing their license simply because Jelsoft cannot eradicate every pirated forum on the planet. Doesn't it occur to people that removing pirated boards requires cooperation from web hosts, ISPs and other individuals besides Jelsoft?

Can someone explain this rationale to me? Because frankly it doesn't make any sense at all.

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    Originally posted by freddie
    If you don't and your forum is still active after 12-21-2002 6:56pm, see what happens as I am going to make sure to not forget this thread.
    Go Freddie!

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Originally posted by Coolj
    *still thinks about not re-newing his license*

Leave a comment:

• heretic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thinkjose
    replied
    *still thinks about not re-newing his license*

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    **thinks about emailing nukepirates**

Leave a comment:

• thinkjose
    replied
    Oh, haha.. They got it off Kazaa... O_o

hmm

*thinks about not re-newing his license*

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    It could also mean it wasnt a pirate vB

You'll never know, unless the people you reported put up some nasty msg.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X