A Good PHP News Script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good PHP News Script?

What is the best PHP News Script. Like the PHP alternative to CGI's NewsPro?

Also what is the best Poll script?

Thanks

A Custom made one?

Most people recommend PHP Nuke.
    Raz - KMC Forums

Comment

That's a whole site on though isn't it?

Comment

I'm looking for an alternative to newspro too. The site went down a while back, and I had to find a copy of newspro, because I just changed servers, and had to reinstall, but I would really like to install a PHP script if I can find one. And not everyone is fluent in PHP and MySql either. By the way, if anyone needs Newspro, I can send you a link.

Comment

www.nphp.net

NewsPHP
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Looks ok, but the forums are closed, and the comments don't work. Also, I don't see any archives. If there are archives, is there a search function? If not, I can't use it. I also need to be able to insert previous items into the database. I guess if I had access to the database I could do that.

Comment

Not to toot my own horn, but have a look at either X-Gate News or Boxx News Pro. www.boxxnet.com

Here is what a website has done with X-Gate News.
              http://www.loadedinc.com/

Comment

Thanks Zorg, PPN I have tried NewsPHP before my only problem with it is I don't know how to get the headline to link to the news on another page.

Comment

phpNewsManager

http://skintech.skinbase.org/newman/

James

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X