Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I didn't want to post, but i will

You were banned because you added to legitimate content to UBBDev, other than your spamming us with vB advertisements.

Second, Infopop had nothing to do with your banning.

Third, the support your talking about can't be the actual support ticket system. It must be something else because you obviously do not know of which you speak.

And, atleast ubb.threads can actually connect to a mySQL database and get the database on the first try in most cases. Takes, oh, 2-3 tries with vB on a good day.

[note - this post has nothin' to do with ubbdev, i came here on my own to correct your mistakes]

Comment

Excuse me...

Im not going to get into a vB-UBB debate here, but where did you get your "facts" from?

"Wearenotbiased.com"?
        "Weareantivbulletin.com"?

Satan

Comment

other than your spamming us with vB advertisements.
          all i did was give info about vB, AA gave some about ubb.t, dende linked others, if someone ask about mySQl im ganna give him more options then one.

Third, the support your talking about can't be the actual support ticket system. It must be something else because you obviously do not know of which you speak.
          ive gotton better suport from the suport ticket system here then infopop's and better suport in the forums and i know what im talking about

And, atleast ubb.threads can actually connect to a mySQL database and get the database on the first try in most cases. Takes, oh, 2-3 tries with vB on a good day.
          lets see ive got *counts* 2 mySQL errors in my mail scence i set up vbulletin months ago, both where my fault with installing hacks. if i thought ubb.t was such a great system i would have paid $30 (at least i think it was that much) before infopop got ahold of it and jacked up the price on it.

mabey if infopop was worried what its customers think and not begin a company they could offer a product wroth buying at thoese high prices and renew fee's. when it cost more to "upgrade" to ubb.t then a leased vB where do you think most people will go?

now for my voodoo *closes thread*
          Last edited by Anime-loo; Thu 18 Jul '02, 2:36pm.

Comment

They keep mentioning that the vB guys are "young", but I can see over the years it's the infopoop guys who act the most childish, with their smoke and mirrors, censoring, and snotty attitude. Many people wouldn't do business with such a company after seeing their behavior, so I can only encourage them to keep it up.
            Well, there it is.
            - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by MasterMind

You were banned because you added to legitimate content to UBBDev, other than your spamming us with vB advertisements.

[note - this post has nothin' to do with ubbdev, i came here on my own to correct your mistakes]

Oh, just quit the bashing. You're coming off as a whiny kid who is trying to make his little toy seem better than the kid's toy next door.

ubb.t has FAILED to connect to MYsql before and it will do again, and there are numerous sites that do this. It has nothing to do with the software, but outside influences such as server troubles, user sessions, and how many connections are being made on the server. If you are picking on this point about VB, then you're just being blind to the fact that EVERY software that has to interact with a DB does this.
              There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
                  Just what I thought. How does he know how many tries it takes right? Isn't it just one connection in order to serve the pages, and if it doesn't connect, it times out right? How can it be 2-3 connections?
                  There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

you shoulda just kept your peace ... now you just made yourself and all other UBBT users look bad coz of your misinformation... without proof, your statements don't mean much...
                    OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                    "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

I see this thread is developing into nothing again.

Comment

*Knows the keys will be brought out soon*

Comment

:megalOl:
                          You're my Prince of Peace
                          And I will live my life for You

Comment

*laughs*

Comparing something like # of hacks in the dev communities is pointless, they've been around much longer than we have. If they have 300 mods and you use 7, what's the point? We develop what is needed and asked for, not a mindless number of align="center" type mods.
                            This dude obviously doesn't have a lisence to vB.org - if he did, he'd be able to see the amount of work that goes in to some hacks...

Troll, troll, troll your post, gently down the feed.
                            Merrily, merrily troll along, a life is what you need!

Comment

Re: *laughs*

Originally posted by Sparkz

This dude obviously doesn't have a lisence to vB.org - if he did, he'd be able to see the amount of work that goes in to some hacks...
                              Yeah! We have align="right" & align="left" as well, not to mention valign!

But yeah.. seems someone's brain got up on the wrong side of the body today
                              My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
                              That forum

Comment

UBB sucks! No, vB sucks! God you're a n00b! Shut up! No, you shut up! NO, YOU SHUT UP!
                                --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                                Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                                vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X