Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have more active than non-active members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have more active than non-active members?

Well my forum opened one week ago. At first we had more active members, but now non-active have taken over

Members: 401
    ActiVe: 197
    Non-ActiVe: 204

pfft. over half of the people on my member list have zero posts.

Comment

I only have about ~10-20 active members in my open forums
      >700 members though
      http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
      German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

I didn't get my number by counting up how many regulars I have, I have vbStats installed and just looked on that...

Comment

Out of 4,561 members on my board 3183 of them have never posted.

Comment

I have about 46 members, 8 post regularly. Woke up the other day and the my newest member had signed up while I was offline and he had 13 posts. Couldn't belive my eyes lol. A new member actually signed up and posted. Most spend all the time to register and have yet to post.

Comment

we have way more non-active members, in fact there hundreds that have never even posted.
              http://www.ironmagazine.com - blog
              http://www.ironmagazineforums.com - forums
              http://www.ironmaglabs.com - supplements

Comment

hehehe, I can say about 75% inactive...
                :)

Comment

I delete all users with 0 posts periodically, so more active than non. I hate it when people sign up and do nothing....
                  "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                  "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                  Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I mean I have nothing against someone signing up and looking at threads etc, even if they don't post. However I see no point in signing up and never going back at all

Comment

I had over 2076 members yet 1278 of them is inactive and 86 of them email not verified, so that makes only around 700 "active" members..
                      iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Comment

Members: 207
                        Active: 124
                        Non-Active: 83
                        Activity Level: 599.03

that's what it says on vBStats.

Comment

I have 2573 members of which 769 have never posted on their accounts.

however just because someone has one post it doesn't mean they are active. They might have one post but have not posted for a year!

A better way of doing it imo is who visited in the last x weeks.

I have had 720 members visit the forums in the last 6 weeks.
                          www.wannabebig.com
                          www.wannabebigforums.com
                          www.atlargenutrition.com

Comment

My vBStats:

Members: 152 | Staff: 10 | Active: 149 | Non-Active: 3 | Activity Level: 980.26
                            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                              My vBStats:

Members: 152 | Staff: 10 | Active: 149 | Non-Active: 3 | Activity Level: 980.26
                              huge activity level! NON ACTIVE ONLY 3?!?!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X