Style Or Styles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Or Styles??

Just wondering if you prefer to have one Main style or if you like to have a number fo Styles a user can use.

I have a range of style sinstalled at the moment, and i quite like it because i can have different hacks on different styles etc but this has problems of keeping everything maintaind and remebering which hacks are installed on which style.

I am thinking of having just one style maybe when VB3 comes out. Rather than having loads.

Just wondered what you have and if you think one is better than the other or are they both around the same??

we have 4 admins, we each have our own style

Comment

My forum has one style so far, but I'm looking to make a wider style for those who prefer it when I make time...
      :)

Comment

I have many different style sets but they all share the same template set, only different replacement sets. It makes hacking easier that way.
        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I've got 5 different styles, but I know what you mean about the hacks. I installed one, and I saw it perfectly, at first I didn't understand why others didn't...then I realized I had to apply the template mod to all of the styles individually.

I like giving the option of different styles, and I like the fact that the styles I've created are favored more than another admin on my board.

Comment

One style.

I'm kind of a dictator when it comes to my site.
            iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

Just the one style here, I'd rather have one compleate style than many with bits missing as I haven't updated 4 or 5 templates each time I add a hack or make a minor change.
              vBulletin.org Moderator
              The Sisters Three Charmed Discussion Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X