Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a UBB license who runs Vbulletin now wanna trade?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a UBB license who runs Vbulletin now wanna trade?

Hi thier. I am in need of a UBB license and would like to trade my Vbulletin license if you have a uBB license. Please reply back here or email me. I'm not sure this is the place to put this so if its not please let me know what I have to do.

You want to choose UBB over vB?

Comment

Although the UBB user would be losing money as UBB costs 2-3x as much as vBulletin, I would be happy to get rid of my UBB license if I had one for a vB license .

I am sure there is someone around here who still has theirs (whether or not it is active, I don't know).

- SaintDog

Comment

Yes I need to go with UBB as the people have dealt with UBB before hand and feel more comfortable with UBB. As I don't want to run a website anymore and focus on helping out them I need to get a UBB license so I thought i'd trade my Vbulletin for the UBB.

Comment

simple... get the UBB template for Vbulletin?
          The are very similar boards really, and that might keep your users happy?

Comment

I could do that I have done that but i'd rather use UBB. VB is great but I prefer to use UBB.

Comment

I love the excitement of using the search in UBB. You never know what it's gonna dig up, and the suspense is too much to take sometimes.. lol like 2 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Meirion
                I love the excitement of using the search in UBB. You never know what it's gonna dig up, and the suspense is too much to take sometimes.. lol like 2 minutes!
                Well, UBB stores members and posts in flat files, so its obvious why UBB is slow...

Comment

Yes I know that, but it's not gonna stop me ripping into it.

Why the rolleyes? Not a UBB sympathiser are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Meirion
                    Yes I know that, but it's not gonna stop me ripping into it.

Why the rolleyes? Not a UBB sympathiser are you?
                    Actually, I hate Infopop. The rolleyes was for Infopop and their product.

Comment

hey, maybe after you're done switching from vB to UBB, you could go back to windows 3.1

Comment

Let's all not make fun of this person for switching from vB to UBB.

Instead, let's all stand back, watch, and document this rare event.
                        :)

Comment

lol I actually enjoyed Windows 3.11 I still use my dos commands as thats how I taught myself computers

Comment

There is no vB to UBB importer for a reason: only a couple people would want it.

Comment

I'm not looking for a converter all I am looking for is to trade my Vbulletin license for a person who was a UBB license holder but went out and bought Vbulletin so I can trade my license for thier UBB.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X