This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, they both stink.
    Last edited by MUG; Tue 25 Jun '02, 8:39am.

Comment

our server runs ensim and ive had no problems with it

Comment

Originally posted by freehtml

do u mean by "ensim" ??
        Lol. Yeah, 4 posts back.

Hey Anime-loo,

Have you had the opportunity to try Plesk and Cpanel as well? If so, what is your opinion on the comparison with Ensim?

Comment

Ensim dosent allow you to make subdomains and other things, but regaurdless ive have a good ride with it on one of my sites

Comment

Wow. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Psoft H-Sphere, IMO by far the best thing out there.

http://www.psoft.net - http://forum.psoft.net (guess which software they use for forums )
            Last edited by DR2000; Sun 23 Jun '02, 9:12pm.
            4aDrive.Com

Comment

From an admin perspective... I hate cpanel.. causes way to many problems...

But users love it, they love all the bells and whistles... And thats why I will use it till something else comes out they like

Webmin is the only control panel I'd ever think of installing on a personal server.... Other than that, I'd make my own or not use on at all

When I say, make my own, I don't mean the entire thing, just something to add pop3 boxes and aliases, etc... Simple stuff

Comment

Originally posted by The Prohacker
                From an admin perspective... I hate cpanel.. causes way to many problems...

But users love it, they love all the bells and whistles... And thats why I will use it till something else comes out they like

Webmin is the only control panel I'd ever think of installing on a personal server.... Other than that, I'd make my own or not use on at all

When I say, make my own, I don't mean the entire thing, just something to add pop3 boxes and aliases, etc... Simple stuff
                Hey Prohack,

I was on webadmin's page. I don't quite understand what all that program does. Mind PMing me on your experience with it? If you have time or when you get time is fine.

Thanks

Comment

Sure... no praw.....

Comment

Danks. Got it.

Comment

Whats Plesk?

Comment

http://www.plesk.com/html/products/psa/index.htm
                        forums: pcfx.cc
                        gallery: here

Comment

Originally posted by MrDale
                          Whats Plesk?
                          www.plesk.com/html/

Plesk is a control panel for the *nix operating system... It allows admins to add and delete accounts, and allow account holders to modify their information and add things like POP3 mail boxes, Mysql Databases, ftp accounts, etc..

Comment

i vote Cpanel then

Comment

CPanel, had Plesk on an old host and never got used to it.
                              Ueli

Comment

Latest Score
                                Plesk 3 - 30 CPanel

I think we have a winner

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X