• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sys Admin for ITV [UK TV company]
    http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
      You mean this one?
      hey, is that really you? the face looks like other pictures of you i have seen.

Comment

Yeah, I believe that's a real picture of Steve. Haven't you ever seen those places where you can get pictures taken like that Jake?
        - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

Originally posted by andrewpfeifer
          Yeah, I believe that's a real picture of Steve. Haven't you ever seen those places where you can get pictures taken like that Jake?
          I think he's never seen those fake ones -- he probably has the real thing.
          :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X

Actually when I first starting coming here, that always occured to me, the reference to alcohol. Even now I think "smalcohol"
            I always associate his name with alcohol, too. I don't know why I did, just whenever I saw his name I thought of the word alcohol.

I'm a student in 10th grade. No job.

Comment

leats i know im not that crazy and im not th eonly one that thinks that
              Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Joe, did you get the answers you needed from my forums? There sure were a lot of people that had suggestions!
                Yes, great forum. I also mentioned it to one of my friends, who works at 60 minutes. He hooked me up with contacts, eye exam, and 3 month supply for $50
                Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                  hey, is that really you? the face looks like other pictures of you i have seen.
                  Yep, that's really me. I should post my college pic - the one where I was sporting an Afro!
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I should post my college pic - the one where I was sporting an Afro!
                    i've seen that one... freak! geez...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                      i've seen that one... freak! geez...
                      Tha't right, you saw it when I used it as my avatar on my boards for awhile.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i am a manager of a wine merchants
                        :rolleyes::D:D:D:rolleyes:

Comment

I can not tell you my job, because if I do, I'd have to kill you.

I do not work. Seriously.

Comment

Graduate student / research assistant / unpaid lacky for a multi-gazillion dollar musical group

I worked full time at a newspaper (The Orange County Register) from the time I was 16 until just last September (I'm 23).

Ethan

Comment

i work online doing some work from microsoft
                              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

layed of Telecom Technican, soaking up unemployment checks, recently started a hosting company, do small contracts you yahoo, Design Fiber Optic Networks, thats jus about it for now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X