So , how long have u been coding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So , how long have u been coding?

i just started a few months ago..progressing through the lines that i work through

Are you referring to any kind of coding?
    http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

I've been coding VB since VB3...when was that... 1997? Not sure...

Anyways, I've also been coding HTML since around 1996. I started PHP this year, and I started Java last year.

I learned some basic delphi in 1997, but didn't get very far... Also, I have some basic knowledge of C/C++, but not much there as well...
      :)

Comment

pretty good . Im looking into running a lil board of my own when i get older ( in my 20s or so ) im still in school and its all working hard so i better wait. Anyway ..good to hear. any kind of coding.,..yes

Comment

Originally posted by rapspits
          pretty good . Im looking into running a lil board of my own when i get older ( in my 20s or so ) im still in school and its all working hard so i better wait. Anyway ..good to hear. any kind of coding.,..yes
          Yeah, I know what you mean. During school, I only get a max of 1 hours for coding/computer stuff...and I'm only in the 11th grade...they're giving out waay too much homework (either that, or my bus gets me home waaay too late.).
          :)

Comment

I've been coding HTML for just under 4 years now, and I started learning PHP about a month ago

Comment

VB3 since 6th grade or so and I just graduated high school...
              --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
              Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
              vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

i started my web site 7 years ago in a visual editor. i didn't konw what html code was. i learned a little html the first couple years. i learned a ton of html when i bought vBulletin and started messing with templates. now i can hand code html pages from scratch. i have learned some php since i bought vBulletin too... just enough to be dangerous, but not enough to author anything big. right now i'm taking C++ and Visual basic classes at my local junior college.

Comment

I starting coding in PHP when Kevin Yanks book came out, I think that was December last year.

Comment

HTML, 5 years ago. PHP, 2 years ago. I'm 15, so I started young.

- Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

Hmmm...

Logo, 1982.

Then it was BASIC, 1983...

A while.
                      iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

omg logo! i remember that!!! *nostalgia*

Comment

Wise man say "If you have been coding for 36 hours straight, take a break"
                          Motorsport Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                            i have learned some php since i bought vBulletin too... just enough to be dangerous
                            Stay away from those CVS files !

I've been coding on and off in Visual Basic, Delphi, PHP, and HTML for the last 3/4 years.
                            Email: [email protected]
                            Site: Under Construction

Comment

whoa..amazing what some of u all went through . .good to hear. If you any good tips...and tutorials you wanna throw at me or something. Just give me a small call on AOL (aim) at : rapspitsdotcom

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X