X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebhostingTalk.com - Thread on VB and piracy

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=54274

Seems that someone got spanked for running a pirated version or didn't keep their information updated and they are whining over at WHT. God some of these guys who post there are such whiners. MAkes me question why I'd would ever want to host with them.

Anway, for your reading enjoyment. Some came in the defense of Jelsoft.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=47922

Comment

Man, all I can say is that guy is sooooo wrong.

Comment

Anyone have a coyp of that "nukepirates" letter that they do send out. I think people on that thread dont realize what is REALLY said in that letter so they are getting info from a BIASED and CAUGHT individual.
        There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

My favorite is all the complaining from people who think they're being "threatened" when Jelsoft or NukePirates comes a-knocking to see if their license is valid.

Why is it that the whiny wheels squeak the most?
          iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

I find it funny how all these so called "liscensed" members are calling vB 'VBB'.. you would think that if they paid the money for a liscense they would know that it is vb and not vbb.

Comment

since there was already a thread about that thread and it was locked by chris i will lock this one.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X