This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just waiting for 2.0

I'm just (im)patiently waiting for vb2.0 ....

I can't wait, I want to see the new toys to play with!

Anyone else?

to be honest i am happy on 1.1.4 right now after all my problems in the past.. this is my first straight 7 days without a server downtime or a hiccup at all

thanks to chris compiling the right version of mysql on my server everything is running smoothly - even managed to get webadverts' zoning working for the first time on my vB

i am not sure if i will upgrade to v2 straight away... maybe wait a few weeks after it's release.
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

hm... I look forward to the new release. I decided not to hack my current vB too much because of 2.0

So I too want some new toys to play with!
      - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

Actually, I've been holding off hacking while waiting for 2.0 - some of you may have noticed Been working on my own stuff.

Comment

yup, holding of changing even my templates waiting. Also i need it badly for the category structure (i use a cheating ?go= thing now that i not exactly ellegant) and co-branding as well.

the new killer features sound fun, can't wait to find out what they are!
          Christopher Padfield
          Web Based Helpdesk
          DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

Working...
          X