Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteppenWolf
    yup,

i must admit that i hesitate between the 12 and the 14 inch ...

the poid of the 14 inches frighten me....
    Moreover, the 12 is much more practical to transport, but if i had to use it during my displacement (no external screen), 12 inches is small

I have one of those backpack laptop bags, so its esay for me to transport it around

Comment

/me touches jake.
      www.warboards.org

Comment

I've had my iBook 600 for about 5 months. A real work horse, runs great, less filling. I'm waiting on the next rev iBook before I part with this excellent Mac. What I'm looking for is the 32MB ATI vid card, a G4 processor, faster bus. The 12.1" screen is where it's at! Nice size, great resolution. Pound for pound, and dollar for dollar, the iBook beats anything on the market today.

Comment

I would love a mac, but not too sure about application compatibility...

I think Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Dreamweaver & Flash work on Apple. But what keeps me from getting an apple is how Visual Studio doesn't work on it. (Duh, since it's a Win32 development tool.)
          :)

Comment

congrats on the purchase jakeman
            Board of the Month: November
            Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
            Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
            vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

i just upgraded the RAM to 384 and got a nice little case that fits the iBook perfectly.

Comment

Have you got any pic of it, Jake? We would love to see it Oh! And Congrats!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X