No announcement yet.

Threaded Discussion Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but its not just clicking disable and Eg Front page needs to just show X many folders on single lines and no other information at all.. around... because it needs to be sooo simple almost to the point of www.asp101.com/forum/ so vbulletin is overkill.
    There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions.

[email protected]/2003: 18,800+ users; 1,450,000+ posts; 55,000+ threads

Comment

Then this was a pre-sales question
      And sorry to hear that you let this go, enjoy writing your own.

Comment

oh no not letting it go vbulletin is reallllllllyyy good... just not right for this situation, hense why I asked if anyone knew of a really cut down threaded discussion board. I have vbulletin installed on a clients site with 1000s of messages being posted on it each day, got another 3 role outs planned in the next couple of months...
        There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions.

[email protected]/2003: 18,800+ users; 1,450,000+ posts; 55,000+ threads

Comment

Originally posted by gabbs
          oh no not letting it go vbulletin is reallllllllyyy good... just not right for this situation, hense why I asked if anyone knew of a really cut down threaded discussion board. I have vbulletin installed on a clients site with 1000s of messages being posted on it each day, got another 3 role outs planned in the next couple of months...
          Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by gabbs
            Yup top heavy I mean loads of stuff which i just dont need for the project I'm working on, profiles, user control panel, moderators, private messages, stats etc.. all not needed in what I want to do, just a very simple threaded discussion where you can post new messages and reply and thats it.

But anyway thanks for all that I'll take a look
            Phorum might be just your thing then. www.phorum.org.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X