Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$300 dollars, but does this include ownership of the domain as well ? im whilling to bid this out, cause as far as I know, you are just selling the forum it self right

Comment

You get everything, the site, the domain name, the forum. You get the modified php files, you get the style, you get the Mysql database with all the posts, and all the users. You get the whole package

One question thu, the templates are stored in the Mysql Database right?

Comment

yes, they are

btw, i like you postbit thing, i might do that
        Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

ya...... thanks, how bout you buy it instead

Comment

Originally posted by PsychDrone
            ya...... thanks, how bout you buy it instead
            $300 to $500 is as much as I will pay,

Comment

well it seems that you are the only person that is interested here.
              There are about 3 other people that are interested elsewhere. Let me see what they will say and lets give this thread another day here, ok!

Comment

sounds good to me

Comment

hmmm you should try selling it on ebay, you might get more money there...

Comment

is there a catagory site for websites??

Comment

Originally posted by PsychDrone
                      is there a site for websites??
                      yep there it is, but if it goes on edonkey im out, I just dont think its worth sitting behind a pc bidding on a web site, when probably the person you are trying to outbid doesnt know jack about vb at all, so my offer is still up in the air until Tuesday of next week

Comment

naw I won't be putting it on there. I was just curious
                        I know there was domain names, but websites? I never saw that... and still can't seem to locate it.

Comment

why is it being sold? why is the forum closed? if your selling it shouldnt you keep it open if you want to sell it?
                          There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions.

[email protected]/2003: 18,800+ users; 1,450,000+ posts; 55,000+ threads

Comment

Originally posted by gabbs
                            why is it being sold? why is the forum closed? if your selling it shouldnt you keep it open if you want to sell it?
                            I agree that is kind of stupid to have the forums closed. If you have a thriving community it would increase the worth of the site IMO.
                            http://www.ironmagazine.com - blog
                            http://www.ironmagazineforums.com - forums
                            http://www.ironmaglabs.com - supplements

Comment

the reason the forum is closed at the moment , from my understanding is, the hosting company is to suspend his account any day now, so it wouldnt make any sense to get new members then all of a sudden your account is suspended, he has been very helpful with my questions so far .

Comment

I didn't know it was allowed to sell boards over this forum?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X