Nominate a board for vB Board of the Month - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pose the same question to you.

I posted my post above to notify you that that issue has already been discussed in the few posts prior to yours.
    :)

Comment

I was talking to fury, and to scott.

So, what are you going on about?

Comment

Originally posted by qwaz
        I was talking to fury, and to scott.

So, what are you going on about?
        1. Okay, sorry, but you shouldn't be so rude going on about it.
        2. You should have indicated something like Fury: Message here
        3. Do you have a grudge against me or something? To every single post that I have made and you have replied to, you have been increasingly rude towards me. Is there a problem you have with me? If so, please tell me. If not, please don't be so rude towards others unless you want others to treat you with disrespect as well.

Comment

It would make sense to make it a board-owner only thing, which would be fine because then RingQuest would still stand and I wouldn't feel guilty
          http://www.notsure.net

Comment

Also, it would decrease the cases of people "recruiting" others to vote for them, since only people who own vB can vote.

Comment

Perfect opportunity for the captain obvious picture...but I'll pass.

Comment

Do have to agree that only the owner of the board are allowed to nominate and seconded another board.

PS: C'mon guys cool it, it's just a competition for fun. Let's not get carried away.
                Focusing on the Amateur Soccer Scene

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                  i still think this contest should be held in a forum where only licensed members can post.
                  This is exactly what I proposed a couple of months ago. It makes perfect sense and would eliminate the problem of ballotbox stuffing.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
                    This is exactly what I proposed a couple of months ago. It makes perfect sense and would eliminate the problem of ballotbox stuffing.
                    yeppers. so like uh, let's do this. s.molinari, what say you?

Comment

Translation:
                      John and/or James, get your butts down here and make a forum for vBBotM!

Comment

So... Where/when does voting normally happen?
                        http://www.notsure.net

Comment

The thing I think that is most unfair is if a board is nominated and seconded 4 months in a row, and still never gets in the voting.

Comment

...like TalkLoud...

I really believe that it should be in the voting since Bane spent lots of time on it, and it looks VERY good.

Comment

agree!

Originally posted by Jakeman
                              i still think this contest should be held in a forum where only licensed members can post.
                              Yep, i agree, and I agree with eiSecure and c:

TalkLoud seems to be down though ..
                              Error: Site Ouchie, Maybe later.
                              We will be down for a while, sorry for any problems this may cause
                              Last edited by Floris; Tue 21 May '02, 2:14am.

Comment

I think he exaplined how sites get into the actual voting didn't he?

The problem I have is with people making a new name and just seconding their forums. But again, as far as your friend's site Talkloud goes, I think scott explained that sites are put into a hat. I'm sure you like the way Talkloud looks, that's why you voted for it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X