Nominate a board for vB Board of the Month - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second that, Thomas.

My board was the first nominated and the first to be seconded.

Comment

seems as if

you might be implying me and my forums? We have all earned a spot here. And I am quite active in the vB community. At vb.org and at yaxay. And I wanted to see how my board would fair in the vB of the month competition.

Comment

No problem, just a little frustrating.

What about only allowing board owners to nominate/second boards.

Just making up a new nickname and posting a second for your own board is kinda lame...IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari
          I will however contemplate adding your suggestion to next month's nomination process. Let's say 20 posts to be able to second.

I may find another way around this problem. We'll see how it goes.
          Yes, that sounds reasonable imho, thanks.

cu,
          -Tom

P.S. @Sigon: Wasn't against you
          http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
          German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Ohh man.. its over. Guess I'm too late.

Comment

Though I'm fairly sure I don't meet the requirements for posting I would like to say I agree anyways. I didn't join to plug RingQuest, I joined because I bought it and thought it wise to be available to help and be helped

Anyways, thank you for having us in the top 5. If you feel another board deserves to be in this spot due to whatever then that's fine, I understand and we'll try again next month

Also, where will the voting take place, is that thread created yet?
              Last edited by Jeremy W.; Sun 19 May '02, 2:31pm.
              http://www.notsure.net

Comment

i still think this contest should be held in a forum where only licensed members can post.

Comment

/me agrees with Jakeman.

/me can't believe he agrees with Jakeman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
                    i still think this contest should be held in a forum where only licensed members can post.
                    *Seconds that*

...or at least have the nominations in a members-only forum.
                    :)

Comment

Originally posted by qwaz
                      /me can't believe he agrees with Jakeman.
                      me 2

Comment

I don't think it's very fair for Racing-Forums to have been the first to get nominated, not even show up on the final list.

Comment

Originally posted by fury
                          I don't think it's very fair for Racing-Forums to have been the first to get nominated, not even show up on the final list.
                          It's a random pick of all the nominated forums that have been seconded.

It's quite fair, I beleive.

Comment

I think it's more the way in which some people's board are seconded.

Not too hard to figure out that some people just make a new nickname and post their second.

Comment

Originally posted by qwaz
                              I think it's more the way in which some people's board are seconded.

Not too hard to figure out that some people just make a new nickname and post their second.
                              That's why there was a discussion above talking about how people with 0 or under 10 posts shouldn't be allowed to second.

Comment

I know.

What are you going on about then?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X