Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what attract you to someone elses forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what attract you to someone elses forum?

just curious
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

If its a topic im interested in, i'll join. If i get a good vibe from the community, i'll post. If i get good replys, and helpful information, i'll stick around.

I like a clean forum, with simple colors, and simple layout. I cant stand too many graphics in the postbit, huge avatars, or forums that allow big signatures. Too much clutter is a major turn off
    Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
      If its a topic im interested in, i'll join. If i get a good vibe from the community, i'll post. If i get good replys, and helpful information, i'll stick around.

I like a clean forum, with simple colors, and simple layout. I cant stand too many graphics in the postbit, huge avatars, or forums that allow big signatures. Too much clutter is a major turn off
      Ditto to that. That's why I hate some of those fancy flash sites out there. Nice to look at once, but not for frequent visits.
      Well, there it is.
      - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

design, i like a forum that looks differnt and had lots of work put into it , i like a fast loading forum (on 56k), and the attitude of the members on the forum.

Comment

a welcoming forum, one of interest or one that looks like i'll make new cool mad friends ...i dont like bright forums..not good with hangovers ..i'll stay if im made to feel welcome..i like pm users and largeish avatars....i like places that are fun and mad and not clicky whatever the forum subject
          :rolleyes::D:D:D:rolleyes:

Comment

So what are ya waiting for lol

Your quest has come to an end. Join mine lol
            PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

Friendly folks who makes you immediately right at home. Nice layout and graphics. No fancy flash. Sometimes it takes ages to load.
              Focusing on the Amateur Soccer Scene

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X