• Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Is it just me....

My apologies I stand corrected

Cheers

Originally posted by Hooper
    You wrote:

Ho0pper

I don't belive the original poster was wanting the software for free, In his opinion he thought it was a little high thats all.

Original poster:

My comment:

Wrong. OUTRAGEOUS doesn't equall a little high nor does the post regarding free mean anything other than free.
    If the software sold for fifty bucks there would be those who would complain about the price. Happens to me all the time. That doesn't even include those who want something for free. I swear they would complain if it were free.

Needless to say, I don't work for those people nor do I lose sleep over them. You have to have whatever it takes to further your product or business. That or you won't be in business. That's the bottom line.

PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

On first impression, I think twice or mayb thrice on whether to purchase an owed licence. Reasons being;

1. Is it worth it?
      2. Support?
      3. Features?

All this came into my mind as my last forum s/w purchase was utterly a letdown. Slow support, no updates etc. Looked at other s/w such as XMB and UBB. Quite ok but my heart keeps telling me vB. And when I actually went into this forum and read the interaction between the team and the members, I said this is what I wanted. Considering the cost is about SING$300 for me. (Quite a big sum to me ),

If you're serious in building up a community. vB being one of the best if not the best s/w around, I will definitely say it worth the price and I intend to keep renewing licences till mayb (quote from uhmm) the teenager grows up and move on to other toys.....

PS: Pardon the pun. No harm intended.
      With the above comments, how about a discounted price for my next owed licence?
      Focusing on the Amateur Soccer Scene

Comment

...they give discounts for volume licensing, maybe you can "persuade" James/John to give you a "discount"...
        :)

Comment

In answer to your question.

It is just you
          Talking loud but aint saying nothing.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X