No announcement yet.

Vote for vB Board of the Month - May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, greats boards everyone who got nominated! They all look great. The couch got my vote, dunno what it was about it but I like the mod's on it as well as the layout/colors, but the rest were really good as well!
    -Draco
    The Digital Sector Forums

Comment

the Couch is a support board integrated with... *counts* ..Six sites, in total.

btw, the Couch has 6 styles, it might be worth checking out the games, anime & FFO & ACC & SPI forums before voting.

edit: thx for the vote, btw ^_^

Comment

Overgrow gets my vote. OSX might have been a close second but it took too long to load.

Comment

I gave my vote to The Edge over at Overgrow.com. The forum was simple, easy to use, and loaded fast. KuraFire: yours came in a close second, except I just didn't like the feel of it, perhaps it was just too cluttered. Sowwy.

Comment

hehe, no probs, my new design & everything is gonna be way cooler even, so if I don't win this month, I'll have a good chance again in 2 months, when the new version is done (3.5)

Comment

I thought it was about boards that integrated the vB with the site very well?

Comment

OSXServer.
                Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

aight, guess that's true

it's a shame people aren't looking at the other 5 styles at the Couch

Comment

The different styles are great! And sorry that people aren't looking at them. However, there are lots of features with all the sites that aren't being looked at. Most of my vB intergration can't been seen at first look.

But I'm just honor to be in the same list with Overgrow and Couch and the others.
                    PowWows.com

Comment

Yeah, most of my work on the Couch and all sites around it / integrated with it, can't really be seen from a first view, and sadly, people don't tend to go beyond that (cos we're all busy and can't spend lots of time on each board before making up our decision to vote).

the new Couch v3.5 however, will have a lot of that work quite evidently displayed from the first entry to the site, and even far more so if you take 1 more minute checking out the various new pages I'm creating

tC v3.5 is scheduled for a release somewhere in early June... ^_^

Comment

My vote went to Overgrow - I love its design and feel. I also have to give credit to OSXServer Forums for a great site.
                        Marc James
                        Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
                        Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

OSX all the way, great and unique design.

Please consider that loading time of this swiss based forum is quite fast from germany e.g.
                          cu,
                          -Tom
                          http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
                          German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

I reckon...

The Couch at Kurafire.com gets my vote!

Satan

Comment

OSX got my vote. Great style

I'm glad i finally found a german OSX forum

Comment

The Edge wins
                                Banishedfaith seems to be dead
                                You're my Prince of Peace
                                And I will live my life for You

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X