Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to help me develop some software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to help me develop some software?

Hi everyone,

I am looking to expand my website and so need to add a review script written in PHP / MySQL. The thing is there aren't many of these about, the ones that are available don't seem to fit the bill.

I need to develop a script that allows my visitors to add "auto" reviews.

I would like the user to be able to search by make and model.

For example they would go to the reviews section, click on VW, then click on Beetle and see there were already 4 reivews.

They could then click a link to be able to add their own review.

Their would be around 10 set fields to fill in with the last field being a space for a more personal write up.

I hope this explains it well enough.

I have been considering this project for a long time and now it is time to get it on the road

So any offers of help, price quotes, links or whatever would be superb, however I am not a coder myself and would be looking to take on developers to get this project up and running.

Kind regards,

veedee
    Talking loud but aint saying nothing.

Please reply to veedee via email or PM so we don't run afoul of the forum rules against advertising of services. Thanks!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh dear!

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't know that was a rule.

Sorry, my apologies.

veedee
      Talking loud but aint saying nothing.

Comment

I would definately be interested in working on such a project. I was going to wait until vb3 was released before starting any new projects though.

-JRW
        LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X