Nominate your favorite Board for vB Board of the Month - May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1337Devil
    smachol, IMAHOSTING forums offer people who don't have the money for their own license, to have 1 forum on their board for free, which they can run & customize and everything...

so in other words, of course he doesn't have a license, he's on Imahosting.com

(which, however, does mean that he can't participate in this competition)
    Just wondering, how would that work?

Is it a subforum?
    :)

Comment

Just go to www.imahosting.com and see for yourself, I'd say... :/

Comment

hmm...I'm not sure either. It looks like they're different copies of the script, since each user has his/her own subdirectory.
        :)

Comment

my board

heheeheh nevermind

Comment

Oh for the Love of God!

Can't people *read* anymore, these days?!

I say we don't allow people who nominate themselves well after closing date, to get in the contest for 3 months. That ought to teach people to *read* a thread before mindlessly replying to it...

(in case you're wondering: Ryan nominated himself just now, but edited his post (yeah, ya thought you could get away with it, eh? Not this time, mistar, mwhahaha! ))

Comment

Oh for the Love of God!

Can't people *read* anymore, these days?!

I say we don't allow people who nominate themselves well after closing date, to get in the contest for 3 months. That ought to teach people to *read* a thread before mindlessly replying to it...

(in case you're wondering: Ryan nominated himself just now, but edited his post (yeah, ya thought you could get away with it, eh? Not this time, mistar, mwhahaha! ))

Ahhhh shucks foiled again!!!!! hahahahahahahhahaa

Comment

Banished Faith is not a vBulletin. Its phpbb. So how can it be in the running for vB of the month???

Comment

Banished Faith is not a vB and should not be eligible. Scott can you correct this please?
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

He told me his site was having problems so he put a different board up, then he told me he fixed the problem and was gonna put it back on. So I dunno when or if he really is...

Comment

Thanks but it doesn't really matter what his reasons or future plan are. It's not vB now, therefore it's not eligible.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Okay, weird. It was a vB last time I checked, but yeah, hmm..

hey, it's not May yet, I say we give him till May (2 days ^_^) to get a vB running there, again, and if he can't make it, then he can't participate. We just Can't go voting on a phpBB board.

Comment

Okay, weird. It was a vB last time I checked, but yeah, hmm..

hey, it's not May yet, I say we give him till May (2 days ^_^) to get a vB running there, again, and if he can't make it, then he can't participate. We just Can't go voting on a phpBB board.
                          Replace his site with mine

Comment

Or with Talkloud

Comment

Or with Talkloud
                              Yeah, I have to agree with that. Replace it with talkloud. Not mine. He deserves it so much more!

Comment

Yeah, Talkloud has a lot of bad luck :/

btw, congrats on the 1K

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X