X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tamarian
    replied
    Originally posted by filburt1
    I've made some, so I wrote a banner ad script that reads from my DB and randomly picks an ad from CJ with my commission. But I've already made four times the amount required to get a paycheck, but CJ still thinks I haven't and therefore won't pay me.
    They have been very prompt in paying, from my experience. Just keep in mind the only show the payment about 3 weeks from end of the month after your account reaches the minimum amount, and another week or so for the check to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    haha, that sucks ei

Leave a comment:

• Craig Armstrong
    replied
    Originally posted by eiSecure
    I signed up for it and everything, but when I came time for buying my own license, I totally forgot about it, and didn't even bother clicking my own ad!
    Hah, same here. Oh well, I have to either purchase another year lease or the full license this July anyway. Hopefully, I don't forget again then.

But no, I haven't earned any money from the affiliate program yet.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    I signed up for it and everything, but when I came time for buying my own license, I totally forgot about it, and didn't even bother clicking my own ad!

Leave a comment:

• jmd
    replied
    never tried it. Have no idea how it worls lol

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    in the past yes ... but haven't checked in months

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    I've made some, so I wrote a banner ad script that reads from my DB and randomly picks an ad from CJ with my commission. But I've already made four times the amount required to get a paycheck, but CJ still thinks I haven't and therefore won't pay me.

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    started a topic how many of you...

how many of you...

how many of you have made moeny off the affiliate program? I signed up and im wondering if any people make money off having it at their footer?

where else you you put your link at?
Working...
X