how many of you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of you...

how many of you have made moeny off the affiliate program? I signed up and im wondering if any people make money off having it at their footer?

where else you you put your link at?
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

I've made some, so I wrote a banner ad script that reads from my DB and randomly picks an ad from CJ with my commission. But I've already made four times the amount required to get a paycheck, but CJ still thinks I haven't and therefore won't pay me.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

in the past yes ... but haven't checked in months
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

never tried it. Have no idea how it worls lol

Cheers
        PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

I signed up for it and everything, but when I came time for buying my own license, I totally forgot about it, and didn't even bother clicking my own ad!
          :)

Comment

Originally posted by eiSecure
            I signed up for it and everything, but when I came time for buying my own license, I totally forgot about it, and didn't even bother clicking my own ad!
            Hah, same here. Oh well, I have to either purchase another year lease or the full license this July anyway. Hopefully, I don't forget again then.

But no, I haven't earned any money from the affiliate program yet.

Comment

haha, that sucks ei
              Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                I've made some, so I wrote a banner ad script that reads from my DB and randomly picks an ad from CJ with my commission. But I've already made four times the amount required to get a paycheck, but CJ still thinks I haven't and therefore won't pay me.
                They have been very prompt in paying, from my experience. Just keep in mind the only show the payment about 3 weeks from end of the month after your account reaches the minimum amount, and another week or so for the check to arrive.
                vB Drupal Community Plumbing | vB Survey | vBusy | vB Spell | vBouncer

Comment

Working...
                X