Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes

Trying to build a database of quotes. Care to share some sites or mayb a quote from you?
    Focusing on the Amateur Soccer Scene

"Tomorrow, I will stop procrastinating"
    :)

Comment

"Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

"You don't believe in homosexuality? It's not the like Easter Bunny, your belief is not necessary!"

"I'm not saying that, I'm just trying to put words in your mouth!"

"Some day you're going to be so late going to work you're going to pass yourself going home!"

"The web certainly isn't better than sex, but sliced bread is in trouble, that's for sure!"

Comment

LMAO! Those are pretty funny!
        :)

Comment

hawr hawr, I already have a quotes database, currently holding 400 quotes, and 900 are still pending to be added!

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -William James

Comment

"Your signature needs to be either text or an image, but not both" - freddie

Comment

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.
              Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.
              I bet when the neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end up saying, "Don't forget the thick, heavy brows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky brows too, and they'd get mad and eat the snowman.
              The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.
              I wouldn't be surprised if someday some fishermen caught a big shark and cut it open, and there inside was a whole person. Then they cut the person open, and in him is a little baby shark. And in the baby shark there isn't a person, because it would be too small. But there's a little doll or something, like a Johnny Combat little toy guy---something like that.
              -Jack Handy
              forums: pcfx.cc
              gallery: here

Comment

"Bull**** may get you to the top, but it won't keep you at the top!"

"Until you spread your wings, you'll have no idea how car you can fly"

hmm .. obscenity removed.
                Last edited by Freddie Bingham; Fri 12 Apr '02, 10:07am.
                Jason Miller
                http://www.GMPerformanceTuning.com
                http://projecthillside.com
                http://weekendoasis.net
                http://jamz.net

Comment

My personal favorite...

"Marriage is like a cafeteria... You grab what you like and pay for it later"
                  Boardoo.com - Hosting, Software, WHMCS Addons, and whole lot more.
                  Featuring vBLink :: The vBulletin Integration Suite for WHMCS

Comment

I've attached a file completely loaded with quotes. I've got tons of favorites not in there, too. I loooooooooove a good quote.
                    Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

Thanks guys - keep it going.

TWT - That is one massive collection. Kudos man!
                      Focusing on the Amateur Soccer Scene

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
                        "Your signature needs to be either text or an image, but not both" - freddie
                        the best one so far
                        You're my Prince of Peace
                        And I will live my life for You

Comment

I'll post a song quote, since its been in my head lately:

"And I was thinkin' 'bout how everyone is dying, and maybe it's time to live."

and

"Driving down the highway through the perfect sunny dream. A perfect day for perfect pain."

Both from the Eels album "Electro Shock Blues" which is probably among the best records I've ever heard. The first from the song "PS You Rock My World" and the second from "Going to Your Funeral Part I"

Comment

"If you notice this notice. You will notice, that this notice is not worth noticing!"
                            www.xixora.com
                            Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

"Worrying is like a rocking chair. It feels good, but it doesn't get you anywhere." -Van Wilder

Write that down.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X