• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypedave
    replied
    Originally posted by Martz
    the theme means nothing without good content
    Ummm forum has been closed down a couple of months now. In the process of rebuilding, and that wasnt the theme I was using back in April.

Thanks

** Can a moderator please close this thread, thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• Martz
    replied
    the theme means nothing without good content

Leave a comment:

• Hardwaregeeks
    replied
    my site grew by 1100 users in 3 days 2 weeks ago. But i dont think it was my theme

Leave a comment:

• hypedave
    replied
    Originally posted by mrbojangle
    heh, nice work hyperdave, i wish i was that smart .
    and for me it is slow, i have dial up 28.8 to be exact, lol, just my comments
    how slow as in how many seconds ?

Leave a comment:

• mrbojangle
    replied
    heh, nice work hyperdave, i wish i was that smart .
    and for me it is slow, i have dial up 28.8 to be exact, lol, just my comments

Leave a comment:

• hypedave
    replied
    you know im scared to change the icons now, I pm'ed 10 users that have seen the new icons, and I think everyone is happy with these little icons, lol

Leave a comment:

• Unknown553
    replied
    Originally posted by hypedave
    well so far know user's with dialup havent been complaining at all, as far as I know when the swf file is stroed in the internet cache, and the flash file is a real small file. but any who
    Wow, surprising. I'm on a cable modem so I can't tell how slow something loads, heh. Good work on the site and with 110 members, can't wait to see the finished product.

Leave a comment:

• jam583
    replied
    Looks good!

Leave a comment:

• hypedave
    replied
    Originally posted by Unknown553

Yeah, buttons should be one of the last priorities, but I thought you were finished with the site. If not, good start, and the buttons are just another item to tackle on your way to completion. I'm not sure about vbp sites, maybe they do belong in this forum, in that case, sorry. If the flash doesn't hurt bandwidth, it does still hurt those with dial up, no? Loading it up on every page, or it is stored in a temporary internet file or cache or something to make it load quicker?

well so far know user's with dialup havent been complaining at all, as far as I know when the swf file is stroed in the internet cache, and the flash file is a real small file. but any who

Leave a comment:

• Unknown553
    replied
    Originally posted by hypedave
    hmmm lets see im working on some buttons, just been so swamped doing other things that are more important than button, flash header doesnt hurt man bandwidth at all, as far as this being in the wrong forum, i have no clue, as this is not a vb theme its a vbp theme, and last time I checked this was chit chat but thanks about the comments on the site
    Yeah, buttons should be one of the last priorities, but I thought you were finished with the site. If not, good start, and the buttons are just another item to tackle on your way to completion. I'm not sure about vbp sites, maybe they do belong in this forum, in that case, sorry. If the flash doesn't hurt bandwidth, it does still hurt those with dial up, no? Loading it up on every page, or it is stored in a temporary internet file or cache or something to make it load quicker?

Leave a comment:

• hypedave
    replied
    Originally posted by Unknown553
    Need to change your vB buttons Nice start, does that flash header hurt bandwidth, or hurt user's on slow connections though? BTW, I think this is in the wrong forum...

hmmm lets see im working on some buttons, just been so swamped doing other things that are more important than button, flash header doesnt hurt man bandwidth at all, as far as this being in the wrong forum, i have no clue, as this is not a vb theme its a vbp theme, and last time I checked this was chit chat but thanks about the comments on the site

Leave a comment:

• Unknown553
    replied
    Need to change your vB buttons Nice start, does that flash header hurt bandwidth, or hurt user's on slow connections though? BTW, I think this is in the wrong forum...

Leave a comment:

• hypedave
    replied
    thankyou guys,
    my said if I tuch that theme, they will egg my house, lol
    Im working on more themes like this but different colors

Leave a comment:

• jmd
    replied
    Congrats hypedave

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    Definitely! I love the flash at the top of the forum! It is well hacked and well, great stuff, keep it up and that 110 will be 1100 soon

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X