• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 110 Users

My forum has grown to 110 users now
    could be the theme im using

*** Forum is now closed to provide a new outlook ***

how does my theme look
    Last edited by hypedave; Sun 3 Nov '02, 3:54am.

Definitely! I love the flash at the top of the forum! It is well hacked and well, great stuff, keep it up and that 110 will be 1100 soon

Comment

Congrats hypedave

PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

thankyou guys,
        my said if I tuch that theme, they will egg my house, lol
        Im working on more themes like this but different colors

Comment

Need to change your vB buttons Nice start, does that flash header hurt bandwidth, or hurt user's on slow connections though? BTW, I think this is in the wrong forum...
          6 bored kids = melody-aggression-emotion-energy-intelligence
          Lostprophets:bassdrumsguitarsvocalskeysturntablesloops

such a shame, my defense have become my own restrictions

Ian Watkins, Jamie Oliver, Lee Gaze, Mike Lewis, Stu Richardson, and Mike Chiplin

-Lostprophets

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown553
            Need to change your vB buttons Nice start, does that flash header hurt bandwidth, or hurt user's on slow connections though? BTW, I think this is in the wrong forum...

hmmm lets see im working on some buttons, just been so swamped doing other things that are more important than button, flash header doesnt hurt man bandwidth at all, as far as this being in the wrong forum, i have no clue, as this is not a vb theme its a vbp theme, and last time I checked this was chit chat but thanks about the comments on the site

Comment

Originally posted by hypedave
              hmmm lets see im working on some buttons, just been so swamped doing other things that are more important than button, flash header doesnt hurt man bandwidth at all, as far as this being in the wrong forum, i have no clue, as this is not a vb theme its a vbp theme, and last time I checked this was chit chat but thanks about the comments on the site
              Yeah, buttons should be one of the last priorities, but I thought you were finished with the site. If not, good start, and the buttons are just another item to tackle on your way to completion. I'm not sure about vbp sites, maybe they do belong in this forum, in that case, sorry. If the flash doesn't hurt bandwidth, it does still hurt those with dial up, no? Loading it up on every page, or it is stored in a temporary internet file or cache or something to make it load quicker?

Ian Watkins, Jamie Oliver, Lee Gaze, Mike Lewis, Stu Richardson, and Mike Chiplin

-Lostprophets

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown553

Yeah, buttons should be one of the last priorities, but I thought you were finished with the site. If not, good start, and the buttons are just another item to tackle on your way to completion. I'm not sure about vbp sites, maybe they do belong in this forum, in that case, sorry. If the flash doesn't hurt bandwidth, it does still hurt those with dial up, no? Loading it up on every page, or it is stored in a temporary internet file or cache or something to make it load quicker?

well so far know user's with dialup havent been complaining at all, as far as I know when the swf file is stroed in the internet cache, and the flash file is a real small file. but any who

Comment

Looks good!
                  Jason Miller
                  http://www.GMPerformanceTuning.com
                  http://projecthillside.com
                  http://weekendoasis.net
                  http://jamz.net

Comment

Originally posted by hypedave
                    well so far know user's with dialup havent been complaining at all, as far as I know when the swf file is stroed in the internet cache, and the flash file is a real small file. but any who
                    Wow, surprising. I'm on a cable modem so I can't tell how slow something loads, heh. Good work on the site and with 110 members, can't wait to see the finished product.

-Lostprophets

Comment

you know im scared to change the icons now, I pm'ed 10 users that have seen the new icons, and I think everyone is happy with these little icons, lol

Comment

heh, nice work hyperdave, i wish i was that smart .
                        and for me it is slow, i have dial up 28.8 to be exact, lol, just my comments

Comment

Originally posted by mrbojangle
                          heh, nice work hyperdave, i wish i was that smart .
                          and for me it is slow, i have dial up 28.8 to be exact, lol, just my comments
                          how slow as in how many seconds ?

Comment

my site grew by 1100 users in 3 days 2 weeks ago. But i dont think it was my theme
                            http://www.hardwaregeeks.com

Comment

the theme means nothing without good content
                              HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
                              -
                              Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X