Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a coder/designer (paid job)

Hi,

I need a coder/designer to code the responsive horizontal postbit of my new vB5 5.6.4 PL1 style.

For more information: https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=328770

Best Regards
    lange

You can make the postbit horizontal with some CSS.

https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...postbit-layout
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks Wayne,

The vB5 postbit is already horizontal. All that's left to do is to place my vB3 content that is already 100% Desktop and Mobile responsive inside the vB5 horizontal posbit.

- To achieve the goal, conditionals on a per-forum basis are necessary because the 'Forum' contains six forums independent of each other (logo, header and the rest). I think I can do this part since yesterday ...

- My problem is: how to put all this content inside the vB5 template, move things around and especially make that content responsive on vB5 like on my responsive vB3 right now.

I think I'll try to place my vB3 tables directly inside the vB5 code because I'm lost in the vB5 nested style sheets.

Comment

If you want things to be responsive, you don't really want to use tables. Table code is not a layout tool in HTML 5 and CSS 3. At least that is my suggestion.

This page is fully responsive and doesn't use any tables by default.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

The problem of creating profile variables on a per-channel basis inside the horizontal postbit is now solved. It remains to test it with the other mods installed.

In a few weeks, my need will mainly be a good designer rather than a coder. I thank those who offered me their help by private message. A decision will be made in a few weeks.

Best Regards
          lange

Comment