Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version of vbPoker using Vbulletin API

Hi,

A demo of working in progress of vbPoker, I released years ago.

I'm currently refactoring code and testing to use vBulletin API to allow access to the game.

Vbulletin API came handy otherwise not possible to use authentication safer.

Kudos to the team to make this available.

It could be a nice candidate to install this gem on a test server as the game now runs rock solid.

Now, I need to look if there is a badge system with REST API I can use to award player's achievement.

Thanks for the update Where can I find the product to buy / download?
    vbulletin boring without games like vbarcade or vbpoker

Comment

Originally posted by danielmorashov View Post
      Thanks for the update Where can I find the product to buy / download?
      vbulletin boring without games like vbarcade or vbpoker
      Thanks for your interest. There is no link to download yet as it's not ready yet for the public as I'm still working on the automation of installation since it's a very big operation.
      You will need a web guy to be able to maintain this and support it.
      If you are interested to beta test it, PM me, we can talk on how to do it.

You can not buy it since it will be free. The game is from Cubeia AGPL3 open source which is no longer supported 6 years ago but not everyone is capable to set it up and adding new features.
      As of today, you can see in the link below that the game runs flawlessly even the code was done 6 years ago.

The pattern I came up is using a site API key as it differs from one site to an another, the game server is hosted somewhere and only uses the site for authentication purposes and retrieving member's avatar.
      Such if the game server goes down, it does not affect one's site.

Here you go for an another demo to show game play once you are able to connect and members are authenticated so they can play together within community.

Comment

I am interested too into this, following

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X