Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have any hints on CMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can we have any hints on CMS!

    screenshots of examples or features etc? anything at all?
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team


  • #2
    No

    No

    No

    Comment


    • #3
      they havent even start developing cms yet, they wont start on cms until vb3 is released

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hypedave
        they havent even start developing cms yet, they wont start on cms until vb3 is released
        That's not strictly true. I have already written a large chunk of the code, based around vB2, but I am now waiting until vB3 is more complete to continue development.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kier
          That's not strictly true. I have already written a large chunk of the code, based around vB2, but I am now waiting until vB3 is more complete to continue development.
          well I guess I missed that thread then, but I saw recent thread where some of the developers said cms for vb3 wasnt gonna get wrote until vb3 was officially out

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi,
            Isn't the CMS more a "editorship system", since vB3 isn't going to be a one for all CMS system, but for the own code or am I wrong here...? I mean we are not talking about vB becoming something like Vignette or Interwoven, Reddot ... whatever CMS.
            Thought that ever since I read about the vB CMS.
            cu,
            -Tom
            www.MCSEboard.de
            German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

            Comment


            • #7
              geez, stop asking the vB peoples about the CMS. they won't give away any features because they prolly aren't worth bragging about. they got nothing. we don't really want to know anyways.

              is this reverse psychology working?

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry I couldn't resist - not this time
                www.MCSEboard.de
                German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hypedave


                  well I guess I missed that thread then, but I saw recent thread where some of the developers said cms for vb3 wasnt gonna get wrote until vb3 was officially out
                  One of the moderators said that, and it wasn't completely accurate.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kier
                    No

                    No

                    No
                    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                    Microsoft Beta Team

                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X