Closed Until Further Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Until Further Notice

I would like to announce that due to COVID-19, a/k/a the CoronaVirus, my forums are closed until further notice. I would not want any of my customers becoming infected as a result of my forums being a carrier of the virus. Health professionals have advised to avoid large gatherings of more than 1,000 persons and because my forums fall into that category I find it in the best interests of my customers to comply with their directives. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to resuming business as usual once the pandemic threat passes.

In the interim those of you who wish to follow the virus may do so on social media. Please remember to keep your fingers out of and your hands away from your eyes, nose, mouth, and other mucous membranes. Wash your hands multiple times daily using an antibacterial soap for a minimum of 30 seconds, including the wrists and forearms. Gargle Listerine. Or Lysol. Or Clorox. Or Draino. And pay close attention to the words of the president. He's an expert on science and medicine.

The has been a test of the Emergency Sarcasm System. This is only a test. Had this been actual sarcasm the new post warning you just received would have been followed ny news, information, or instructions. This is only a test.

😀 😂😁
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/filed...ledataid=63608

Comment

Very funny
      Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.5.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X