No announcement yet.

Appreciate the vB Team Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'hacked' GD library that allows .gif support violates the .gif copyright held by, I believe, Unisys.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
      The 'hacked' GD library that allows .gif support violates the .gif copyright held by, I believe, Unisys.
      very true, so i suppose it wont be getting used
      http://www.e-tones.co.uk - The best site on the net for mobile phones.

Comment

well thank you vb team, and those images are so hot!!

Comment

I believe Microsoft and Unisys are working on a campaign to destroy the image of unix, that's messed up.
          Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyre
            I believe Microsoft and Unisys are working on a campaign to destroy the image of unix, that's messed up.
            That kind of .. is not cool.
            But *nix has nothing to fear

Even though the buttons are from XP, it still looks cool, no matter what os

Freddie's screen has a few checkboxz that kier's screeny didn't have! (the plot thickens)

Comment

oh yeh on xp if u hover over an image the annoying thing pops up on it. theres a meta tag to stop that i think. how about if we add that in the next version
              www.xixora.com
              Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by XiXora
                oh yeh on xp if u hover over an image the annoying thing pops up on it. theres a meta tag to stop that i think. how about if we add that in the next version
                It only pops up on larger images - there's not an image in vBulletin that gets the popup on my system.

Comment

Originally posted by XiXora
                  You can turn that off in Internet Options -> Advanced -> Multimedia -> Enable image toolbar.
                  Chen Avinadav
                  Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid

Freddie's screen has a few checkboxz that kier's screeny didn't have! (the plot thickens)
                    (the options button )

Comment

its off for e. just wondering as not everyone will turn off the image toobar
                      www.xixora.com
                      Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

darn, I was hoping for a 'use cookies' option

Comment

Originally posted by Mas*Mind
                          darn, I was hoping for a 'use cookies' option
                          There will not be any cookies for the admin login.

Comment

ah, but ofcourse

*anxiously awaiting the regular login screen*

Comment

i always liked that feature, for the plain old fact that, if someone logs onto my computer and goes to the vBulletin admin pannel, they cant get in

Comment

the windows feature that remembers passwords and auto fills the fields will still work right? when accessing my admin cp on my home system this is a nice feature.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X