X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tee hee 'Stolen vb3 files', hahah, good times :P
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Re: Re: Just a suggestiion...

Originally posted by freddie
      You will have your time to let loose all of your opinions during the beta period.
      Beta testing is usually limited to bug squashing and developers will make few, if any, changes to the feature set or interface. Are you planning a different approach?

Comment

I don't know if you were around for beta testing of v2, and I don't know if the testing of v3 will work this way, but up until the RC's there were features being added. Most heavily during the inital betas (beta 1, which was not public, only a select few got to install it, and beta 2, which was the first public beta) but also in beta 3, 4, and 4.1 to a lesser extent.

Comment

Think Different, Think Jelsoft

Comment

Re: Just a suggestiion...

Originally posted by orozery
            In threaded view, it will be better to put all of the message's replies in the page, instead of links to show there content. This way you don't have to click a link to read the next reply.
            Why not just choose the flat view then?

My only hope is that if users choose the flat view, they will get the flat view in all cases, unlike a couple other well-known boards with both threaded and flat views where, for example, users will get the threaded view when going to a post from search results. Very annoying.

Comment

Your personal option will override everything else, as with all of your other personal options now. You can also switch on the fly from links on the showthread page.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                Your personal option will override everything else, as with all of your other personal options now. You can also switch on the fly from links on the showthread page.
                I was playing around with the beta yesterday and the linear vs. threaded view option is really pretty cool. Personally I prefer linear, but the way the developers have incorporated threaded view will more than likely satisfy adherents of that view.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ooh u tease
                  www.xixora.com
                  Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

Oh man... All of this stuff just makes me anticipate vB3 so much more!!!

I'm also in the middle of a major redesign of my site right now, so it's killing me to know that I'll have to redo a lot of work when the new vB comes out.
                    iComix :: web comics

Report Post | IP: Logged

Comment

Picture is gone
                      I didn't see it. Please post it again, I am sure, that someone saved it on his HD.
                      Sorry for my English
                      Let'z talk German

Comment

I second that, pic gone, can someone please re-post?

I don't think I will be using Threaded viewing, but since I don't have much of an idea on how vB3 will implement such, I really would like to see a pic of it...

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...736#post234736

look around
                          - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

wow, amazing, that is my web site... hehe (is0lized.net)

who gave that to ya?

i been wondering why i been getting so many hits when my site isnt that active
                            Last edited by IDN; Mon 15 Apr '02, 5:16pm.
                            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

404 as of now. Oh well.

Comment

my logs say 2537 hits from http://www.vbulletin.com/
                                Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X