Vote for vB Board of the Month - April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yaxay.com

As the inspired site for gaminguru has already won a vb of the month. c-pr0mpt.com

-KO-

Comment

I guess I'm not allowed to vote for myself?
      Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

Originally posted by TWTCommish
        I guess I'm not allowed to vote for myself?
        I did. lol No harm in voting for yourself.

Comment

i'm torn between yaxay and game guru. both are excellent. i'll save my vote for later.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOwL
            yaxay.com

As the inspired site for gaminguru has already won a vb of the month. c-pr0mpt.com

-KO-

IMHO, all of c-pr0mpts designs have the same exact feel to them, but that doesn't mean I don't like all of them!

Comment

Originally posted by HenryG2

IMHO, all of c-pr0mpts designs have the same exact feel to them, but that doesn't mean I don't like all of them!
              Heck, I am c-pr0mpt and I agree completely. LOL

Comment

Yaxay got my vote.

Comment

Told ya' I'd get my butt whooped. I'd almost be better going up against UltraShock.
                  Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

dBforums. I like the simplicity of it. I liked the first version of yaxay but this one with all the table additions is too crowded in a way.
                    Chen Avinadav
                    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Voted!

Originally posted by HenryG2
                      I kind of agree with you here, it did not bring anything new, except the postbit. But it takes too long to load a page with graphics just to read one line. Maybe a little bit overkill, even though it looks kick-ass. It just didn't cut it for me. Sorry.

I have cast my vote for db forums, for they might look simple, but professional! They have integrated their forum into their whole web site in a unique way I have not really seen before.

Sometimes it is not about the bells and glitters, but about the content of the site, the way it is used and the way they worked on it. It is obvious they really cared about it. The crew behind it seems really nice and their expertise matches their personallity.

Should be the killer #1 of board of the month.
                      Last edited by Floris; Mon 1st Apr '02, 10:25pm.

Comment

dbforums slick and straightforward, just the way I like it
                        OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                        "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

My 1st evr vote on this forum goes 2 Game guru Yaxay is also gr8

Comment

My vote goes to Yaxay.com

Comment

What's up with Yaxay? The link takes me to http://www.yaxay.com/illegal.gif/
                              Chen Avinadav
                              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Originally posted by FireFly
                                What's up with Yaxay? The link takes me to http://www.yaxay.com/illegal.gif/
                                My bad. htaccess was messed up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X