No announcement yet.

List of SUCCESSFULLY integrated scripts with Vb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the acutal quote was "640 kilobytes will probably be enough for everybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
    Bike Forums.net

Comment

Ah, except that was not I was referring to. Something called a trick question.
      :)

Comment

i thought it was 128KB

Comment

FYI, PhotoPost was completely rewritten in 100% PHP and has better vbulletin header/footer integration now.

Comment

Originally posted by Meirion

Dave that looks more like a list of hacks you've added, NOT a list of non-vb scripts, or other products which have been integrated.

hehehhe ooops sorry, im jus now reading the first thread, sorry guys,

Comment

OK, just to add to this list of other software that can use vBulletin's user and forum database:-

Censura - Product review and rating system.

Comment

Darren, that looks interesting. Do you have a URL with Censura+vB in action?
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,

It's currently in late beta development, but this site is running a beta version live. There's also the company's own demo here.

My own beta installation (which isn't live yet) is here.

Darren.

Comment

Thanks. How exactly does this integrate with vB?
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Censura Integration with vBulletin

To post a review of a product, a user must be a member. Rather than use its own internal user database, Censura has the option to use an exising forum's user database (vBulletin and phpBB are supported). There's a config panel in the admin area.

When reading a review, the reviewer's username and avatar (from vBulletin) is shown, and you can view their vBulletin profile.

There's also an icon to "Start a Discussion" which will start a new thread in a designated forum (configured from the admin panel for each review category) with the title already filled in for you. If a product already has a discussion ongoing, the icon will say something like "Discuss this product".

I was trying to build a review system on my site using news and latest threads hacks from vbulletin.org. Censura saved me hours of time!

It costs $99 at the moment, but I think this is going to £149 when the full production version is released - best to check on their website for more details about this and its license etc...

It's released in compiled PHP so requires the Zend Optimizer (most good hosts will have this).

Darren.

P.S. No I don't work for them or get any commission

Comment

I'd also like to know. I'd be very interested in using in myself.

Comment

Zach, I think you must have been posting your reply as I was writing mine

I'll edit my post when the full non-beta version is released.

Any other scripts that integrate with vbulletin?

Comment

Just for information here is a direct llink where I started
                            a discussion :

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/...1&username=Les

Probably the new VB3 template would let us make something better for the visual intergration...

Censura is sure a good product with a good future.

Yes... Please, Darren Lewis, post a reply when your
                            intergration on theforum will be ready.

At least, edit... and post to notify people who subsribe to the
                            thread like me thanx.

I followed everything connected to censura with interest.

I don't think it's the point of VBCMS to integrate such precise
                            and review related features, but it could be fun to make a future
                            double integration

Let's wait for VB3 at least for a first up to date integration.
                            Last edited by megatest; Fri 5 Jul '02, 7:33pm.

Comment

I was really interested in Censura until I found out you can only lease it. The same guy is also working on a publisher and a web-subhosting package that both integrate with vB.

I have no idea what this is or if it's any good, but I found this yesterday: NePublish PHP vE (vBulletin Integration Edition)

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
                                I was really interested in Censura until I found out you can only lease it....
                                Isn't that a similar system to how Jelsoft licenses vBulletin?

I have no idea what this is or if it's any good, but I found this yesterday: NePublish PHP vE (vBulletin Integration Edition)
                                I only had a brief look, but judging from the two showcase sites, it seems to be an expensive version of something like vBportal. Their demo is down at the moment so I can't really say for sure, but for US$299 I hope it is something more.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X