Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Internet

please delete
    Last edited by Seph; Sun 11 Nov '07, 9:32am.

I sympathize with you, but in all honesty it ain't that easy to make money on the web - particularly if you are in a hurry. The best suggestion I can offer is to find a company that will sponsor your site. Of course you'll need to convince them that they get some value from this sponsorship, otherwise why would they do it?

Good luck!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry but I don't know if an online store or fundraiser would help you or not. There are just too many unknown variables to even guess.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You can also contact your host and see if they would be willing to work out a deal where you would advertise the host and they would give you a discout/free hosting.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X