Am I going mad - vBlinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I going mad - vBlinks?

I am positive that I stumbled across a web page for a links software package that was affiliated with vB (it wasn't free and it wasn't a hack). I've searched high and low and for it and I can't find it. I'm starting to think I dreamt the whole thing, but before I have myself commited could someone just let me know if this really exists of not?

Cheers!

There was a vBLinks hack (and still may be) over at vbulletin.org. I'm not sure if it's been updated for the latest versions though.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes it has been updated on the second to last page there, search for it by Sisko, he did a wonderful job, and I have it working for vB 2.2.4, all you have to do is edit the admin/index.php

Comment

I start to think, this ... combined with the random quote hack ... = nice custom hack I might neeeeeed fnx for pointing out.. gonna check out now

Comment

Thanks for your help guys. I think me using the term vBlinks has confused the issue - it definately was not a hack, it was a payed up product. I guess I'll just have to keep searching.

Comment

Unless you are thinking about Inlink, which wajone's released a hack that helps to integrate it with vbulletin.
            GTtalk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X