HR new datacenter RULEZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR new datacenter RULEZ!

It's true! I'm a happy customer again! I'm yet to see my site down. Very impressive to say the least!

i must agree, love the new CP too.
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Uh, I dont see a new CP (3.6 still here), and the forums dont show up for me at all. Hmm. Guess its a server by server basis or something? (22 here).
      forums: pcfx.cc
      gallery: here

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
        Uh, I dont see a new CP (3.6 still here), and the forums dont show up for me at all. Hmm. Guess its a server by server basis or something? (22 here).
        you will be moved into the new datacenter , they are doing it slowly over the next 2-3 weeks.
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Re: HR new datacenter RULEZ!

Originally posted by Strike
          It's true! I'm a happy customer again! I'm yet to see my site down. Very impressive to say the least!
          Hey strike how does it feel to own the jerry springer bulletin board on the web? ))

Comment

Re: Re: HR new datacenter RULEZ!

Originally posted by upperking

Hey strike how does it feel to own the jerry springer bulletin board on the web? ))
            lol
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Re: Re: HR new datacenter RULEZ!

It feels very good. I have tons of fun with my board. One day my board will make me rich!

Originally posted by upperking

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X