X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinecure
    replied
    Originally posted by afterlab
    Actually, IXGA is at 34, not 36. This is getting too close to call.. *sweats like dog*
    Maybe another thread is called for

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Actually, IXGA is at 34, not 36. This is getting too close to call.. *sweats like dog*

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    wow
    Intense Xtreme Gaming Arena
    just got about 8 votes at once
    this morning 28, now 36

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    there are 3x as many votes this month

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by jmonto
    vote: creations.nl
    You have to click my site and press vote
    saying you vote wont give the vote :P

Leave a comment:

• jmonto
    replied
    vote: creations.nl

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by c-prompt
    You are campaigning in your sig with a link to voting and saying to vote for you! That is wrong man. That is no different than campaigning on your forum to go vote. Its not right.
    And that is a reason to jump on me like you are doing the last few days? I do not think so. Flaming isn't really appriciated. Instead of pointing it out, you are flaming (in my eyes).

I have not yet found a rule against doing this, the end-user always can check out the other boards and vote on them. It is a request, not a command.

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    You are campaigning in your sig with a link to voting and saying to vote for you! That is wrong man. That is no different than campaigning on your forum to go vote. Its not right.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by c-prompt

I am equally annoyed with his sig.
    I sence in the other voting thread, you kind of suddenly have something against me?
    Now you start here? Comon.. Explain to me if I am wrong, and why and what if I am right, actually is your problem with me. Geez. I seriously feel personally being attacked by you here.

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinecure
    *sigh* doesn't seem like an honest win to me.
    Umm lol, look at xiphoids sig
    I am equally annoyed with his sig.

Leave a comment:

• chopper
    replied
    i see that Free webmaster tools forum is up there.

they have changed servers and there url is: http://www.free-webmaster-tools.com/forum/

any chance of having it changed? so everyone can see the forums.

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinecure

what? ??

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Overgrow
    I took another look at the open forum and you're right, there is a lot of customization on the home page. I like the gradients and the mouseoverlinks. I think what is holding it back is the header. Maybe a new logo and new buttons/layout-- with a new header it would not look at all like the stock vB. Also the background purple does it as well.
    Yeah you are right there, maybe it is my bad luck that the forum style we came up with last year was purple, and when purchased vB they used purple too We actually are developing our personal logo and header/footer (menu included) after this development the button set will be more easy to set up.

btw, I just upgraded to version 2.2.4 !! whoei Nice fix vB team

Leave a comment:

• Overgrow
    replied
    I took another look at the open forum and you're right, there is a lot of customization on the home page. I like the gradients and the mouseoverlinks. I think what is holding it back is the header. Maybe a new logo and new buttons/layout-- with a new header it would not look at all like the stock vB. Also the background purple does it as well.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X