Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, IXGA is at 34, not 36. This is getting too close to call.. *sweats like dog*
    Founder of Gamertag Nation
    Gamertag Nation lets you effortlessly keep a record of what you play and achieve on Xbox Live. Are you ready for a better gaming experience?

Comment

Originally posted by afterlab
      Actually, IXGA is at 34, not 36. This is getting too close to call.. *sweats like dog*
      Maybe another thread is called for
      Board of the Month: November
      Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
      Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

It just hit 36 :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
          there are 3x as many votes this month
          I wonder why?
          vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure

I wonder why?

my poor site only got like 7 votes a couple months ago, but ultrashock was in the voting that month. at least i didn't have my members stuff the vote box.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
              ... at least i didn't have my members stuff the vote box.
              Seems to work great around here?

Comment

Creations.nl

Comment

Originally posted by kvk007
                  Creations.nl
                  Thank you for voting for me. Appriciated.

Comment

Site update

Hey

During this months vote we had a few comments, and as always, we try to work them out for our best interest. Some comments were like 'default vB background' and stuff like that. No problem!

We have put rounded edges around the header/footer and content of the pages. And we tweaked a few other things too. Feel free to (re)check the site out. Changes made this month can be found in the 'March' changelog.

Just wanted to let ya guys know.

Wow man, both 40 points right now .. very close call! Go Xbox site, go

Comment

A straight out tie now. This is getting WAY too close. Hey, if I lose, will I be able to enter for next month? Or later on, for instance?
                      Gamertag Nation lets you effortlessly keep a record of what you play and achieve on Xbox Live. Are you ready for a better gaming experience?

Comment

A straight out tie now. This is getting WAY too close. Hey, if I lose, will I be able to enter for next month? Or later on, for instance?
                        If you nominated yourself this month, no.. only someone else can nominate you.

If you did not nominate yourself this month, yes. You can re-enter again.

But I think you are out of luck. May is next possible month for you to participate:

Nominees for vB Board of the Month - April

Yaxay.com
                        Dbforums.com
                        Ultimatemetal.com
                        Gaminguru.com
                        Movieforums.net

These will be the forums where users can vote on. The nomination rounds for April have already ended. (I got nominated, and seconded, but didn't make it to the list).

Comment

Well thanks for the good luck, Xiphoid. A little harsh, you think? Well anyways, thanks for the info.

Comment

Well thanks for the good luck, Xiphoid. A little harsh, you think? Well anyways, thanks for the info.
                            Its the rules is it not?

Comment

The Rules here are fine, but Xiphoid's statement kinda shocked me:

But I think you are out of luck. May is next possible month for you to participate:

Comment

The Rules here are fine, but Xiphoid's statement kinda shocked me:

Did not mean it as you might took it?

You wanted to participate next month again, I assumed, and noticed the nomination round was already over. So you are out of luck. I did not meant to wish you bad luck, or something.

Ok,
                                Good luck with winning this months round.
                                Sorry you missed Aprils nomination round.
                                Good luck in May.

/me gives you a nice jakeman cream pie (ok, dont ask how i got it)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X