• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFR Clearly stands out
    Vote=>FFR

Comment

my groovy wedding did it for me!

Comment

Thank you for everyone's support! I'm on cloud nine right now.
        Founder of Gamertag Nation
        Gamertag Nation lets you effortlessly keep a record of what you play and achieve on Xbox Live. Are you ready for a better gaming experience?

Comment

Originally posted by afterlab
          Thank you for everyone's support! I'm on cloud nine right now.
          your site is awesome, that's all there is to it.

Comment

[email protected], I told you so bro

Comment

argh

killer competition!!

Comment

looks like it'll come down to FFR and IXGA.
                ::::::: http://ffimpulse.com
                ::::::: http://ffimpulse.com/forum

Comment

Voted for Intense Xtreme Gaming Arena ... FFR is great but I'm not a big fan of bloated postbits (no offense, hehe)

IXGA got it just right, and it's not too busy on the eyes either... sometimes subtle is better...
                  OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                  "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Could someone clarify something for me - I notice that some of the other boards are encouraging their members to register and vote for them here at vB.com. Can someone just let me know if that's ok to do, because I know that some of my members would love to vote for our board, but I'd like to check before I actually give them a link here. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamwatch
                      Could someone clarify something for me - I notice that some of the other boards are encouraging their members to register and vote for them here at vB.com. Can someone just let me know if that's ok to do, because I know that some of my members would love to vote for our board, but I'd like to check before I actually give them a link here. Thanks.
                      Uhm, you are right, I see at least three members registered this month, with one post. The post is that they vote for FFR

I told my members I was on vote, but I also told those who wanted to vote, that you needed to have a vB-license in order to vote. If they just register to vote on the board, I seriously think the mod should remove those votes. No matter whos board they vote for. (And FFR, with 3 votes revoked, you are still on top, so don't worry, and no, it is not personal).

Comment

I don't beleive its right for a board to post and get all their members to vote and then thats it, thats not truely winning unfortunatly.
                        I guess its up to the mods or s.molinari to figure out on this one. I was under the impression we weren't suppose to post anything until we had actually won. That only people that are licenced around here would vote..
                        Board of the Month: November
                        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Thankyou for clarifying that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by s.molinari
                            Hello all,

There is no rule for "campaigning" or rather gathering up votes through the users of your own board. It is however, not correct. A board should win through honest, creative and obvious hard work. Not through rallying.

Scott
                            Even though there is no rule for it, it is kind of obvious.

Comment

mini-reviews

FFR:
                              -I wanted to see myRepublic, so I registered. The reg form is way too long. Need to make it simple so new guests aren't intimidated-- let them setup some of the options later.
                              -ok got to see myRepublic (wanted to compare with myOvergrow), but its pretty much just the stats page with items added. Since I had no items, the gif's were broken
                              -Overall a sharp looking site, all of the graphics were very clean and the layout was good.. but the main navigation buttons were mysterious with abbreviations. Also I'm a geezer and I don't understand these gaming sites nowadays

MyGroovyWedding:
                              -stylish logo and header but the black text on purple really hurts, I couldn't browse for long.

iXga:
                              -Nice.. I liked it. The green isn't my favorite and I don't like the welcome bar at the top of every page-- it makes the main content of the page start too far down, all the time. Overall well customized though.

Creations:
                              -Nicely hacked but looks too stock.

FreeWebTools:
                              -Overall very well done. I think this is the only one on the competition that is attractive enough to me from a UI point of view that I could stand using it every day. Some of the others are too garish or too graphical for no reason.

FFR gets my vote since FWT is just a little too stock.
                              vB Retro -> See vBulletin 1.1.2 and travel back to the Year 2000!
                              Overgrow the Government: The Edge Forums
                              presented by Overgrow Marijuana Magazine

*warning: adult content since vB1.1... now faster than ever!

Comment

Re: mini-reviews

Originally posted by Overgrow

Creations:
                                -Nicely hacked but looks too stock.
                                There have been applied one code hack "welcome panel" and added one statistics hack "vbstats" and the rest is done through templates! Thank you for liking my site (bummer I didn't get the vote)

I do not understand 'stock'.. can you explain this term to me a litte bit?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X