What is vb's best version? -- The unofficial poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is vb's best version? -- The unofficial poll

I'm curious to know what most site owners and users who are familiar with the various versions of vb believe to be the best version of vb to date.

By best, I mean that it has:

1) is most stable
    2) has the most relevant and popular built-in features (organic functionality)
    3) has the most relevant and popular support from 3rd party developers (eg mods from vb.org or any other source).

Obviously, there is no way to objectively weigh each of the criteria by which the version is to be judged. But I think that each of these factors have a fairly similar value when determining the more popular, highly regarded version.

I'm keeping the poll simple to reflect my understanding of the more popular versions throughout vb's history.
    pre 3.5
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    66.67%
    4.1.x
    5.56%
    27.78%
    I'm undecided
    0.00%
    Last edited by Apokalupsis; Sat 15th Sep '12, 11:14am.

IMHO, 4.2 & 3.8 are a tie on stability and built in features. 3.8 still has a lead on 4.2 as far as 3rd party add-ons go but the gap has been closing for a while now.
    Big Dan - @DanHutter
    Our DJ Talk - My vB Forum
    Two new vB boards I'm working on - Men's Weight Loss Community | Debate Chat - Where Intelligent Debate Happens

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X