vBulletin 4 Coding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 4 Coding

How much do you cost for coding a vBulletin 4 theme, I got all the graphics.

Depends on how much work is required to get it looking like your grpahics. Assuming you want as close to 1:1 as the mockup is, it gets expensive. Assuming for a reasonable developer to do this for you will run 35+ an hour, and I'd suspect at least 20 hours of work. 750, maybe closer to 1k.

This all assumes you want a 100% true 1:1 from your mockups.
    The less accurate you can live with, the less time it will take.

Comment

Budget: 30-50

Comment

30-50 dollars? I hope you don';t want more than a few basic colors changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          30-50 dollars? I hope you don';t want more than a few basic colors changed.
          I already have all the graphics ready.

Comment

Having the graphics already is only a part of the process. In fact, it's the easier part. If all you want to do is spend $30-$50, then you are probably better off buying a premade style from another site, then replacing their images with your own where applicable. You won't find any serious designer entertaining $30-$50 to come up with a new style for you (even if you have the graphics). At best, as Zachery said...they'll change a few color options for you (which is extremely easy to do yourself).

Comment

Originally posted by BullsNet View Post
              Budget: 30-50
              This is usually the hourly rate of a junior designer. Just to try and put it into perspective for you. A custom solution for vBulletin runs $500-$1000.

However you might get more help at www.vbulletin.org. That is where the people who actually do this work are more likely to be found.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Working...
              X