Forum Contests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Contests

I'm trying to find a good contest to run on my forum. I want something where I can award some prizes--T-Shirts.

Does anyone here run contests?

Thanks
    PowWows.com

I'm not versed on native american culture in any way, but I've found the best contests are ones that let the users express themsleves creatively. We've had art contests and are currently doing a music contest, where people put words and melody to REM's instrumental tracks.

Those types of contests are great because they help build up your content (you get art, writings, etc) and bring a more tangible investment into the boards for the users.

Ethan

Comment

I actually have had 2 contest on our site. One of them was a "leased vbulletin licence". The idea was to write a well developed paragraph on how the graphics community has influenced your art, or to create a "un-official" pixeljunction magazine cover.

Thanks again to John for making that sponsorship possible
      Board of the Month: November
      Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
      Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

We have a contest where you pick the top 10 finishers in the weekends NASCAR race.

I could see a small flaw in that plan if your forum isn't about NASCAR though
        Motorsport Forums

Comment

not sure what would be a good contest

I haave no idea

Comment

How about website games??

I've seen some sites running fantasy contest for survivor or sports, stock market type games, etc.

Anybody do these??

Know where to find scripts to do this??

Thanks
            PowWows.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X