X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Topic is over a year old. Best way to contact someone directly is via Private Message on their profile.

Leave a comment:

• uzi9mmauto
    replied
    Originally posted by seanadl View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking into purchasing a high end piece of chat software for our huge online community - and Digichat looks like a serious contender.

However looking around their website I'm slightly put off. Broken links, buggy "live help", and phone numbers which are either constantly engaged or put you through to a different company altogether.

Has anybody recently used digichat for anything? Are they still around?

If not - can anybody recommend something equally as good for a website with a large number of users? Anything other than 123flashchat that is.

Thanks.
    Well sean contact me.I should be able to help you with that. I was given DC software years ago I just cant allocate another computer to chatting as many can. Let me know- and you can have it to decide if you wanna purchase a updated version from them. (You can try what I have) ttyl

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    I don't like any chat options, but if I was looking for info about digichat, I'd ask on their website...
    http://www.digichat.com/

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    I'm using addonchat, pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Try www.addonchat.com/ , can recommend it.

Leave a comment:

• seanadl
    replied
    I'm not getting much luck unfortunately. I'm guessing the lack of response means that Digichat aren't really active - or at least not in the last few years.

Such a shame as they seemed like a good chat service.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Best to ask this on the modifications site....www.vbulletin.org.

vbulletin.com does not support code modifications and add ons.

Leave a comment:

• seanadl
    started a topic Does Digichat exist??

Does Digichat exist??

Hi all,

I'm looking into purchasing a high end piece of chat software for our huge online community - and Digichat looks like a serious contender.

However looking around their website I'm slightly put off. Broken links, buggy "live help", and phone numbers which are either constantly engaged or put you through to a different company altogether.

Has anybody recently used digichat for anything? Are they still around?

If not - can anybody recommend something equally as good for a website with a large number of users? Anything other than 123flashchat that is.

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X