Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craig Armstrong
    What I really want is a DeLorean.
    Yeah, and maybe if your lucky the inside of the doors will be accesorized with cocaine!
    We're Here Forums!
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Armstrong
      What I really want is a DeLorean. But I'll probably end up getting a 8x Mustang for my first car. Not sure yet though.
      Do they have newer car or are you speaking of that junk from Back to the Future? There is a guy I see driving about town in that piece on occasion.

Comment

My 1st car was a 1969 Chevelle Convertible
        396 under the hood, pulled 11's in 1/4 miles

My friends thought it was nuts (thats such a GUYS car - i'm female) but hey - i fell in love with it and had to have it. Spent $1000 on the car and another 2-3 grand restoring and caring for it

*sigh* that was too many years ago. I have a Trailblazer now (Which i LOVE) but i'd take that chevelle back in aheartbeat!

Comment

the car sold already

Comment

I'm 20, driving a '97 Dodge minivan & my insurance is $200+ a *month*. If they want that much for a minivan, you're looking at a lot more for anything that even looks like a sports car. When I was in my '93 Intrepid it was even more.

Comment

Ah shucks, there was a car dealership near my work that was selling a Delorean for a measley $13,500 ... Dont see it anymore, so I guess it was sold

One reason why so many people like it is that its made from sTainless steel. Never rusts.

But its drives like crap and has a 10 blind spots.
              There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

i'm 23, I drive a 'Y' Reg (2001) Toyota Avensis GS 1.8l VVTi (with sat nav). Insurance is urm... dunno
                I don't pay insurance as it is a company car ;D

--James

Comment

Originally posted by WizyWyg
                  One reason why so many people like it is that its made from sTainless steel. Never rusts.
                  That and the fact that they origional came with cocaine stuffed in the doors from John Delorean, as he was part of a drug running buisness!
                  We're Here Forums!
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                    I'm 20, driving a '97 Dodge minivan & my insurance is $200+ a *month*. If they want that much for a minivan, you're looking at a lot more for anything that even looks like a sports car. When I was in my '93 Intrepid it was even more.
                    what insurance company? where do u live? what driving record do u have?

Comment

Originally posted by werehere
                      That and the fact that they origional came with cocaine stuffed in the doors from John Delorean, as he was part of a drug running buisness!
                      u serious? or just joking? if serious, then damn! i want one back then! lol

Comment

Originally posted by DBZFanCentral

u serious? or just joking? if serious, then damn! i want one back then! lol
                        Yeah, serious. The Delorean was made by John Delorean, and he went to prison for smuggling cocaine in the door's of the new cars they imported here.
                        We're Here Forums!
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by DBZFanCentral

what insurance company? where do u live? what driving record do u have?
                          A small town in Ohio, with one minor accident although my insurance was about this high before the accident (it was about 2 years ago). I think the co. is USAA.

Comment

I take that back,

The DeLorean is still there (saw it on my way home from work yesterday)

The Price sign is no longer on it, but Im still assuming its $13,500

Anyone interested?
                            There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

FWIW, you can get a significant discounts on insurance for good grades and taking your school's behind-the-wheel driver training course. This past summer I got a '97 Mercury Tracer and with all my insurance breaks, I pay something like $80/month. Also, I just turned 18, although that still puts me in the same bracket as you (under 21 I believe).

Comment

I got my license just after I turned 18, right after I graduated from HS, plus my grades were crappy anyway but I took driver's ed cause of my parents forcing me to so I got that break. Even with that I'm still paying through the nose for it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X