X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samir
    replied
    Originally posted by eJM View Post
    I was anxious and excited to go to ForumCon. I wish I could have kept that a secret from my lungs though. The day before wasn't a good one and, had I went ahead and gone, I might have spent more time in a SF hospital than at the conference. So, I missed going this year. Maybe next.

Jim
    Ouch! Well, I hope you get better soon. There should be another one and they keep getting better, so you'll be able to catch up pretty quick once your health recovers.

Leave a comment:

• eJM
    replied
    Originally posted by Samir View Post
    I love your forum too--who would've known there was so much to know about floors? I've ran into it a time or two via some google searches.
    Thanks, I appreciate that.

I was anxious and excited to go to ForumCon. I wish I could have kept that a secret from my lungs though. The day before wasn't a good one and, had I went ahead and gone, I might have spent more time in a SF hospital than at the conference. So, I missed going this year. Maybe next.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Samir
    replied
    I was there. Hate that you weren't Joey!
    Originally posted by eJM View Post
    I am hoping to go. It's going to be tough on me financially, but I'd like to try anyway. At least my transportation needs will be free, aside from being able to park my car someplace when I get there. I can glide around on my Segway the rest of the time.

Jim
    It's always been a financial burden for me to go, but I still do--I get that much out of it each time. I spent a whole month of living expenses for this one, and it was worth every penny.

I love your forum too--who would've known there was so much to know about floors? I've ran into it a time or two via some google searches.

Leave a comment:

• enthusify
    replied
    The Enthusify team is one of the sponsors for the 2012 event and will be attending. If you haven’t already reserved your spot, feel free to ping me (chad @ enthusify.com) for a discount code for registration.

For those who don't know: ForumCon, is dedicated exclusively to managing, growing, and monetizing online communities. Sessions will touch on SEO for forums, monetization options, how to leverage new social media tools, and much more. You can find a current ForumCon 2012 agenda here.

Hope to see you in San Francisco!

Leave a comment:

• Andreas
    replied
    I'll be there

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I have never been to one. I would be interested if it was a display of forum technologies, but it looks more like a marketing thing.

Leave a comment:

• vxmice
    replied
    I'll be passing soon those places I live in Santa Rosa 60 miles north of San Francisco thanks

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Don't you have Internet World?
    Afaik, its still held each year, but vBulletin havent been since 2007 ?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    I wish they'd hold a UK one, then I could say I wasn't going because it's utterly pointless, rather than because it's too far away.
    Don't you have Internet World?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I wish they'd hold a UK one, then I could say I wasn't going because it's utterly pointless, rather than because it's too far away.

Leave a comment:

• eJM
    replied
    I am hoping to go. It's going to be tough on me financially, but I'd like to try anyway. At least my transportation needs will be free, aside from being able to park my car someplace when I get there. I can glide around on my Segway the rest of the time.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• joeychgo
    started a topic Who's going to Forumcon????

Who's going to Forumcon????

June 12th in San Francisco. Who's going?

http://forumcon.com/