Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    /me seconds or thirds macsubculture , gotta love the colours and portal

Leave a comment:

• DMo224
    replied
    Originally posted by s.molinari
    have no fear. your board is just as eligible as the others. I figured though, that the real talent in vB is it's adaptability to already made sites, therefore the guideline. If your site consists of only the vB software and that's your site, no prob.

Scott
    If the vB is it's own site and it's a service or sister of another site, shouldn't the overall layout, templates, background, whatever match and be consistent throughout both? Just a thought.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Diva
    replied
    Originally posted by LuBi

I would like to second this nomination. Bane has always done great work, the site is flawless! The community he creates at Talkloud is un-parallel to any other community on the web. The features integrated, hacks created, reliability, and all out speed is amazing. Goodwork Bane Keep it up!

Again I nominate Talkloud.net, he came close before.. this time he's taking home the gold
    Three times a charm!!!! To nominate, that is. Not only is his board packed with everything and anything a member [and admin] would want... the new design is incredible!!!!! I'm so jealous! Keep up the great work, Bane!!!
    Last edited by Diva; Mon 18 Feb '02, 1:36am.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    @ dreamwatch

have no fear. your board is just as eligible as the others. I figured though, that the real talent in vB is it's adaptability to already made sites, therefore the guideline. If your site consists of only the vB software and that's your site, no prob.

Scott
    I thought we just had to sit back and be pretty .. the point of my hobby: www.creations.nl is just to be a forum (growing to an on-line community)

Leave a comment:

• dreamwatch
    replied
    Hi, I'm new to these forums (I have only had my vB for a month) and I'm extremely happy to have been nominated.

However I have a query - in the rules it mentions intergration with your site. Well, my site is the board, and I know I'm not the only one in this postition. Does this mean that we automatically will not be considered for board of the month?

Forgive my stupidity in this matter.

Leave a comment:

• mjames
    replied
    I also second: http://www.ixga.com

Leave a comment:

• DMo224
    replied
    Originally posted by chopper
    I nominate theFWT Forum
    I second that for FWT Forum.

It's a new, great forum for webmasters!

Leave a comment:

• mjames
    replied
    What the heck, I'll throw my site in the hat.

http://www.SportsCentralBoards.com

Please second, someone.

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    i second tubescan. Because i like to board .

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied

Thanks for the tip but 2 winners? I thought the Feb poll is still open.

Scott
    Looks as if there is already a winner for feb though .

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    I nominate http://www.ixga.com

Leave a comment:

• Kaffeerappel
    replied
    Welp, I'll give it a shot and nominate myself:

www.fifaboard.de/forum

The main site itself is still under construction, so there's no main page to list.
    Last edited by Kaffeerappel; Sun 17 Feb '02, 11:51am.

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    thanks smachol!
    (I also removed a counter script that I was planning to remove, but _also_ didn't get round to doing..)

SaintDog: well, as I said when I seconded BBAddons: with that board, the content itself is worthy enough for it to receive a second (from me, anyway). So if you're gonna make it even better, great but I won't add a second second of course!

hehe

man, seems like I'm _never_ done with tweaking the Couch (either to add another hack even after I promised myself twice not to add any more hacks, or to do some customization-tweaks again). Ah, well, such is life...

Yay, dinnertime for me ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Now that I can read the copyright notice, I second The Couch (http://www.kurafire.com/thecouch/index.php?s=.)

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X