X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by afterlab
    Oh man. Maybe next month. I don't understand why I can never get nominated..
    i put in a second for you

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Oh man. Maybe next month. I don't understand why I can never get nominated..

Leave a comment:

• dancefrequency
    replied
    Gd luck to all and all the best to those praying

Leave a comment:

• Jades976
    replied
    I'll tell you what xiphoid....should not play with a mans mind.........sheesh....freekin' here make it up to me..... thirdsees my site

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Xiphoid, Scott's decision of "final nominations (5) will be 100% random, pulled out of a hat" sounds better to me.

Otherwise, we'll see a slow trend in which only the best and/or most popular/most populated boards will get more than 1 'second' appointed to them, which I'd say isn't fair because all the 'niche market' boards and the like, will never really have a chance.

I say leave it as it is, it's working fine, why mess with it?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Nah,

Those words are my words, and I am not someone official from vbulletin.com

Leave a comment:

• Jades976
    replied
    noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! that means i am not going to be in it.....................doohickey dangit to heck.....and i'll say it again if i have to!!!!!! sheesh........straight up bummed
    Last edited by Jades976; Mon 18 Feb '02, 1:55pm.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    uhhhhhhhhhm

Even though I read that the nominations are pulled out of a hat:

5 boards got about 3 or 4 users nominating them
    10 boards got about 1 or 2 users norminating them
    and 7 or 8 boards got nominated once,

those 5 with the most 'points'.. kind of could be maybe can be in the list.

(personal note, that probably wouldn't be me then)

And the most populair ones seem to be macsubculture and bbaddons. While some good and bad arguments were given. And I will see who end up on the list, in order to see who I will vote for. But make no mistake (G) I will! go and check out all sites and judge for myself and keep my arguments in my head and balance carefully for this months vote!

Leave a comment:

• SaintDog
    replied
    I would like to be on the list also, so I too am crossing my fingers. I seem to miss it every month just because I am constantly busy .

SaintDog

Leave a comment:

• Jades976
    replied
    i might as well join in the prayer

please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*please be me*

Leave a comment:

• Faruk
    replied
    Re: Everybody just pray for me

Originally posted by xiphoid
    *hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*

xiphoid crosses his fingers ..

*echoes that for himself* *echoes that for himself* *echoes that for himself* *echoes that for himself*

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Everybody just pray for me

*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*hopes to be on the list*

xiphoid crosses his fingers ..

Leave a comment:

• Jades976
    replied
    yeah kinda desperate huh??? hmmm............well i am.....i have to wait two months to nominate....cause i nominated myself.......but if i lose i will take it

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Jades976
    PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE NOMINATE MY SITE FOR "SITE OF THE MONTH!" THE TRAFFIC IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please take pity
    Jeez, be a man! Take it as a man!

I bet someone will nominate you.. I hardly got any responce too .. we just have to wait our turn I guess

Leave a comment:

• Jades976
    replied
    PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE SECOND OR THIRDLY NOMINATE MY SITE FOR "SITE OF THE MONTH!" THE TRAFFIC IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please take pity
    Last edited by Jades976; Mon 18 Feb '02, 1:09pm.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X